Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
anyone touched their ears too to see if it tickles? no? just me then :D

I didnt feel anything

Dex-chan lover
OK, that ear-biting scene was kinda weird. Just stick to kissing and hugging dude.

Double-page supporter
Usually I don't care much for ears one way or the other but this was disgusting.
P4WKfT9.png

He's probably going to gain like 20 million LP the day they finally have sex.

Dex-chan lover
At least hes being smarter about how to use the skills, unlike the other times when he did 20 IQ decisions.

Aggregator gang
Osanajimi: Man, I'm feeling depressed about not being able to kill that big ass rabbit...
MC: ... So... Can I bite your ear? It'll make you stronger.
Osanajimi: O-okay I guess...?

Isn't it fucking disgusting to have an ear inside your mouth? What about he wax and the sweat? Why the fuck he decide to chomp down her ear instead of just tongue-kissing? What about private-part-touching? Author has some weird fetishes, and yes, I will kink-shame it.

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't he grant slow on the rabbit? Is it one time use? But he created rock bullet and is using it multiple times. And why didn't he make the slow skill as a casting skill instead of a granting skill, since granting costs lp?

Dex-chan lover
@StarGasm
Isn't it fucking disgusting to have an ear inside your mouth? What about he wax and the sweat? Why the fuck he decide to chomp down her ear instead of just tongue-kissing? What about private-part-touching? Author has some weird fetishes, and yes, I will kink-shame it.

You can make the same argument about sex. Eugh, bodily fluid. Eugh, that place is stenched with pee, and sweat. If anything that place is filled with so much bacteria, and you're letting your sensitive genitalia part rubbing there back and forth mixing with sweat and other fluids.

Users who are viewing this thread