Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

It pisses me off like really. He just waste LP on bullshit. Why can he just save LP and create a good skill that can be used in every scenario ? At the end hes gonna be a guy who has like millions of skill that can be used only once in a lifetime scenario wich makes no sense

Aggregator gang
Alright, it's official, Noru graduated from a threesome love triangle to a haremsome.

@Merilirem Nice, that kinda thinking gives me relief, relief that somewhere in another universe this shit doesn't exist.

Dex-chan lover
Such a bro move he gave him some rabbit because he couldn’t eat because he was cooking

Dex-chan lover
"Did you see it" As you jump mid-air into a downward punch.

If you don't want people to see your panties, wear shorts or something, not a skirt into open battle

Dex-chan lover
If he was looking for a job, I forgot why he has to go to hero school. He seems to be making enough money as an adventurer.

I rlly hope he doesn’t save that random ass girl that he doesn’t even know, but he probably will🤦🏽‍♂️

Just a thought...
couldn't he just learn a healing skill, chop off her hands and feet one at a time and then quickly reattach and heal them to allow her to escape from those bindings..?
Yeah it would be painful but it's better than spending anymore time stuck there especially after 200 years.

EDIT: Or he could just temporarily shrink them like he did to Emma.

Users who are viewing this thread