Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Apprentice

Contributor
Two yandere imouto chapters in one day. I scared now.

Oh yeah I forgot he had an imouto... Did she move to a different city or something?

Fed-Kun's army
forgot noru had an imouto as well... seems like a yandere maybe?

The manga have lots of omitted stuff from the wn/ln hence the imouto rarely appears. I recommend read the wn to see how silly his family is lol

Not really a yandere, only a brocon

It's always weird when a relatively shallow offering throws in some random dark, tragic backstory flashback.
Well, it's still nothing on that episode of Charlotte so, nothing we can't handle, right?

[For those who haven't watched Charlotte and are curious as to the reference:
Please, PLEASE don't spoil it for yourself; Just watch the anime, you'll know what episode it is when you come to it.]

Dex-chan lover
If this was a visual novel like Clannad then freeing and dating master would be the true ending.

Dex-chan lover
hope he can free olivia
*but hope the imouto won't kill herself (last panel) lol

Dex-chan lover
@master_axe cause i'm readin' I don't know how many mangas and I lost track of which ones are and which aren't ... my bad

Double-page supporter
@Thoughtgap Charlotte was mediocre and that time travel thing in the end was to cramped. they tried to pull another angel bits on us but needed at least 1 more cour to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread