Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Apprentice

Dex-chan lover
@suzubelle

She's gonna become Noru's chastity-guardian. Too many girls on her brother and she's not one of them? Unfair, it's swordin' time.

Dex-chan lover
i want to know what is noru's sage skill limits r...

Dex-chan lover
oh wow, I knew from the cover but it still needs to be said here, Olivia's got some ass.

Aggregator gang
@mage_goo angel bits had time to develop the storyline and end it with finite conclusion. Charlotte rushed the hell out of last episodes and had extreme tonal shifts.

Double-page supporter
@mage_goo Angel Beats! was amazing. Yes it was short, but it was meant to be. They're living at the same speed as the anime basically. And the manga Angel Beats! Heaven Door answer every quetion you might have since it happens before Otonashi joins.
Angel Beats! plots mostly happens because they are so in a rush they never stopped a second or two to think and try to actually talk things with Tenshi. Something only Otonashi does since he actually has a more mature viewpoint, and then break the deadlock.

Charlotte wasn't bad, but it wasn't at the same level. The plot twist was so brutal it felt like a different anime. I liked the last episode a lot, but the two before it were at best a 6/10.

Dex-chan lover
@ZeonII @ShinGetsu tell me about the shadow thingy
did they ever foreshadow/explained that

And the manga Angel Beats! Heaven Door answer every quetion you might have since it happens before Otonashi joins.
so it does needs another season! Xd

Dex-chan lover
Damn. for a generic harem manga.... the mangaka surely had decent artstyle

it seems she also needs LP to utilize her powers, so does that mean she also needs to do ecchi things with men.
she could break the curse if she had enough Lp so why doesn't she do ecchi thing with the MC

Double-page supporter
Wow this girl has a good backstory. Hopefully she can break free of the curse soon.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
This is getting out of hand now there are two [/s ]three four of them!!

This backstory is one of the best backstories i've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread