Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Dex-chan lover
no
no
nooo!
why i don't get the reward on the final panel lol
🤣

Dex-chan lover
God dammit dude, just learn the skill normally and save your frigging ero points. When he uses them to cast spells, it's like an MP bar, ain't it? Putting 200~500 points for a single rock bullet... C'mon.

Well looks like he's got another one to help build his points again lo.

@talismaster But then he won't have an excuse to ero. besides, he is getting a "reward." who is to say that he doesn't get back the 200pts he spent, with the teacher becoming a new source of LP?

Dex-chan lover
I still can't get used to the art. They look like 3D models

alu

Dex-chan lover
Maybe this princess has an ability to break the fourth wall, but I think it's a misplaced text on the last bubble.

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster,
really? I thought that he used LP not as MP, but as "skillpoints" to acquire strengthened version of rock bullet.

For example, look at chapter 4, page 9. He used 100 LP to "edit skill" named "rock bullet" to make it bigger. He also glad that it is not consuming much more mana.

Aggregator gang
hmmmm why do i feel that the "reward" isnt actually what we want it to be? also, IF it IS what we are thinking of most likely the reward will be interfeered by ema and/or guild girl. calling it now.

Double-page supporter
@Talismaster
That is not how it works.
To learn the skill you would usually need to meet the conditions for the skill first, e.g. maybe have lots of experience in evasion, acquire a certain level of the general martial arts skill and maybe some hidden conditions like understanding how it should work in theory before trying to learn it practically.
Then you would need to train for at least a few weeks or months to acquire the skill.

His ability "creation" however allows the MC to bypass all those conditions and the training to learn and master the desired skill immediately.
Furthermore he has to pay the price to learn it only once.
Afterwards the skill is in his skill list and he can use it.
That is how this works.

Also he was promised a "reward" from a beautiful girl if he mnanages to use the skill and dodge her attack once.

Now he paid only 200 skill points for the skill and has 2000 skill points left (2200 - 200; The panel was missing a "0" there for the remaining 2000 skill points).
But when he gets to satisfy his desire to kiss, hug, touch or do even more to beautiful girl he receives far more skill points in return.

So he paid 200 skill points just now but he will most likely get 500 - 1000 skill points or so from that "reward".
Hence he will have gotten a new skill AND increase his LP in the end.

Double-page supporter
Eluna-sensei is so sexy! I need more of that busty sensei goodness~

Double-page supporter
@chenando1

I bet the "sensei" will be too embarrassed to do such a thing in public and will then say that she never said he will get the reward immediately and he has to wait as the training of the other students takes priority now.
And then later (probably after school towards evening) she will visit the MC in private to give him the promised "reward" without others watching because of her pride / honor to keep her word.

Dex-chan lover
is tha a face full of love?
x13.jpg

Contributor
@Talh
Nah she gives it front of the entire class, at least in the wn: https://www.nekoseirei.com/hidden-dungeon/hidden-dungeon-chapter-17/

Users who are viewing this thread