Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@TheBlueCat : he gained resistance, not immunity, so he is good for a couple questions but not continuous use.

@womangadex : he could, but there would be fallout from at least 2 jealous girls (emma and little sister)

Fed-Kun's army
@sjmcc13 THANK GOD!~ I was sad when he "fixed" it then upset when they "forgot" it but now im happy that im just a blind idiot xd

Double-page supporter
Just have sex a couple times and you're good. I don't think the childhood friend would mind.

Dex-chan lover
...he could just ask his skill how to cure it why did he go to the guild theres literally no point

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Wouldn't it have been a better idea to give her Auto-revive or something? So that when she dies, she gets back up, although i don't know how much a skill like that would cost for him.

Double-page supporter
He has over ~2000 LP, so he only needs ~6000 right? That means ~850 LP per day and he got 400 from having the teacher rub her ass on him. Getting a total of 8000 within a week sounds super easy.

Unrelated, but this was unexpectedly funny and raised my appreciation of the manga.
v2X6YKj.png

He could just turn the Mark of 16 into Mark of 17 or older and when he gets enough. LP just completely remove it, that would probably be much simpler

double LP generation, a skill that makes one more excitable maybe. that creation skill got too many option lol
he can even make himself smarter, then at least he can think of ways to utilize the skill. at this point that skill and the great sage is just a convenient steering tool for the author

Dex-chan lover
If he gets hundreds of points from a kiss, can't he get 8000 points from kissing a few dozen times?

I’m just praying that one day he’ll get a skill that allows him to actually use his brain, bc he’s clearly a fucking idiot

I just realised, he could create a skill that allows him to permanently nullify curses

@AAAAAD wouldnt that just cost him more LP then? seems everything centers around how much LP he has and a skill like that would probably take too much.

Errrrrrr I'm getting villain vibes from Maria. I'm probably the only one though so ignore me haha.

Users who are viewing this thread