Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Left Hand Of Misfortune

Dex-chan lover
@cammerhammer

While i do think you bring up an interesting point, you need to remember that said bully already had "permanently" altered another person's skills(stats?) . I would say this is more along the lines of doing to him what he did to others.

Since the bully clearly knew what he was doing. And did so with no signs of sympathy or regret for his target until someone stronger appeared (and even then he only acted and spoke out of self inrerest). I would say this is completely justifiable as a result.

Actions have consequences. Power requires responsibility. If you abuse said power on others who are weaker, someone more powerful than you will use theirs on you, either for justice or for their own satisfaction.

One thing to think about is whether in this world, if it is more natural for the stronger/smarter to take advantage of the weaker because they can. Whether society's social structure is built off of an individual's power/intelligence as a requirement or if it is by popular social groups and/or nobility who decide the fate of others. My bet os it is that while society has a social structure determined by the populace and run by nobility, one's strength and intelligence are actually still the final say. In other words, if you are powerful or smart enough, you dont need to conform to society.

Dex-chan lover
@AbyssalMonkey the funniest part of the receptionist war is at the beginning of it it was explicitly stated that receptionists can't pick adventurers. So the wager between receptionists was moot. Noru's squad could have lost, and all it would have taken is Noru saying, "No thanks" and there's not a damn thing that sadist could have done about it.

Don't forget that the bully tried to use his skill on the MC without Noru's consent. He was going to give Noru a curse, knowing exactly what he was doing, so removing his ability to do so in the future could be considered self defense.

Dex-chan lover
@WillTell and here you are, complaining about cliches but still reading 23 chapters of a manga thats the same genre as the other cliche mangas you read. Tsunderes smh.

Supporter
she must be tired
from all the dick she's been taking /s

Double-page supporter
Why introduce another athletic type when Eruna-sensei is best....

Fed-Kun's army
ahh shit... death to ntr... even if our lover is the one getting NTRed
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread