Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 4 Ch. 24.2

Dex-chan lover
Emma wins: So do the other girls.

In this manga everyone wins. Except for the other guys - so far they're all bastards really. And the bitchy chicks. They don't win because.

Dex-chan lover
How many girls are there now?

1) Emma (Childhood Friend)
2) Luna (Saintess)
3) Arisu (Sister)
4) Olivia (Master)
5) Lola (Guild Receptionist)
6) Maria (Duchess)
7) Eluna (Martial Arts Teacher)
8) Leila (Martial Arts Girl from Rival Guild)

Wow.

Dex-chan lover
His full name is "Noru Stalgia"?

Other possible names on the table
"Lem Members"
"Mori Mem"

Dex-chan lover
As much as I want to be positive about this turn of events, there's a harem; I get the feeling he'll cast Emma to the side and go right back to business as usual so he can make use of his other batteries. I hope not, though.

Call me insensitive, but I can't get behind this "Chase after me" arc... What was she mad for in the first place? That if he saw her with another man, he would assume they were together and wouldn't be interested in her anymore, or just wouldn't care? And then she assumed he, what, asked her to go to the ball so could ogle other women???

And where did this come from? He saved a kid from a bully and shook hands with the kid's sister, and even before that, she had an attitude. I don't know, everything and everyone seemed fine, and he even gave her new skills only for this to come out of nowhere. Really felt like drama for drama's sake.

Fed-Kun's army
@asterr259 Same. This irritates me to no end. Get angry over nothing, turn a mole hill into a mountain, and no amount of self accountability. And the guy can't just say "stop being a bitch" because then he's an asshole. Nope, gotta be a man and take a hit for being righteous.

Aggregator gang
I agree with everyone that says this was unnecessary silly drama.

@Giga, yes this is a harem. Why are you still reading if your looking for a monogamous romance? Or even if you're looking for a MC that will actually have some romantic character development?

@lionfromnorth, @MensCultureUnion, only Emma, Luna, and Lola have been actively fighting for the MC. Alice, his sister is a bro-con played up for laughs and Olivia has just started admitting to MC that her interest in him goes beyond mentoring. Maria hasn't been seen since her arc although MC admitted to kissing her to Olivia and Eluna just seems like a teacher not afraid of abusing her power of authority while MC doesn't mind using her weirdness for LP. Leila just appeared and so far is in the friend zone, but we all know that won't last.

Dex-chan lover
@Elroy79: To answer your question quickly, I'm reading for Emma.

Regarding the rest of what you said, A) Even though I'm not expecting one, there's nothing saying he can't engage in such a romance with Emma, given how he's not been as romantic with any of the other girls--which, to his credit, makes sense. B) As for romantic character development, I've seen some harems with such; I don't think I'm wrong for wanting that here. It'd make for a better story.

I do get that some people actually like romantic trash fires enough to defend them, I'm just not one.

Aggregator gang
@Giga,

Fair enough. I guess I'm wondering if you're read 24 chapters into this story and it's taken MC this long to grow a pair and act like he wants to be romantic with the girl to some extent, I hope you're not getting your hopes up for anything phenomenal to be happening for a while. This is obviously one of those harems where MC moves at a snail's pace when it comes to accepting even one of the females vying for his attention let alone the whole gang.

That's why in the other chapter, I asked if this was your first time dealing with this? Doesn't seem to be. I'm just reading it cause I'm bored. Edited: And making comments for the same reason, I'm bored.

well I'm on team Emma, but this sudden, rapid progression in their relationship is unsatisfying and unrealistic. At least have some crisis or some plot or something!

Users who are viewing this thread