Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - The Vow Between Two People (Part 1)

I'm sorry for you all hoping for NTR..
But there is nothing in here tbh...

I had to read that chapter 3 times I swear I thought I was going crazy but no the transitions are abrupt made it feel like I miss a few pages geez

Double-page supporter
Im starting to loose interest in this now... is that normal?

Fed-Kun's army
mc is just out here making out with girls and being like "Shes my childhood friend so its okay"

Dex-chan lover
Bet that bastard didn't learn a damned thing from what he was told on page 13. Just on page 17, the internecine conflict Leila was talking about reminded him of Emma and Laura (I remembered the shorthair's name, miracle) fighting. But somehow, despite the very topic of the conversation prior being completely germane, he still can't figure out the fact that they were fighting over him.

This after the guy said that it was when they were younger that he began to see Emma "as a woman". Makes his trite "she's important to me~" jabber ring so hollow...the same way it does with so many other harem/romcom protagonists.

Fed-Kun's army
Well I was close, but OMG, why is she making dancing so serious?

@Giga, this your first time dealing with super stupid and ultimately dense when it comes to romance types of MCs?

James_Franco_First_Time.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread