Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Cerberus (Part 1)

Double-page supporter
He's shocked to find out that that guy was a villain? Really now? What is he, an idiot?

Dex-chan lover
Shouting out that you killed him and stole the treasure in the middle of a crowd? They aren't all knocked out, so now they have to kill everyone or the retard just outed himself in a way that would literally strip his nobility.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna I mean, there's a marked difference between being a creepy jackass and being a full-on psychotic criminal. Us readers just have the advantage of knowing the tropes and being on the outside of the situation.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna well, there's villains who wanna "steal yo gurl", and then there's rapey kinslayers who toss aside common sense and want to steal your girl like some trashy ntr rag's generic ugly bastard.

Arc title is "Cerberus", but we've only been introduced to TWO villains. This does me a mild concern.

On a related note, @Riger, it's possible that he's not actually Mike. Long cons and all that.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno who (prolly author), but someone accidentally put a scene from the future at the start (page 1), spoiling the entire thing.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully our intrepid MC will actually butcher this dickhead and not puss out

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector
Unless he has a magic that changes his face, voice, and build...
Mike is/was a very well known and much higher nobility than the mc, so its not like that could be made up.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice chapter, i could read it fine because my eyes have adjusted to the darkness.

This country and its officials are so incompetent its mind-boggling
Where are the high-level adventurers?
Why do they tell others where the treasure is hidden? Can they not shut up even when its family?

Dex-chan lover
This is the bit where we shut down our brain while reading before the stupidity hurts us

Double-page supporter
Their blood run thin for betrayal i wonder if they have backstabbing ancestors.

Dex-chan lover
My boi mike is the licky licky guy ?!
Awesome gonna be a licky rapey time next

Dex-chan lover
@Riger there is some weird skills in this setting, not as weird as the skill editor isekai but it's plausible. If not, either he's done with being a noble or he's a moron. Both are very plausible.

Dex-chan lover
Still confused why they she and her parents didnt inform him like ????????
I get the author has to create drama but atleast try...

Dex-chan lover
umm, how long is this NTR arc gonna last? I saved up 3 chapters so I could skip it... guess I need to save up more chaps

Users who are viewing this thread