Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - Adult Kiss

Contributor
the premise is really good but the protagonist and "power of friendship" really ruins it. And his brother is terrible at math.

Double-page supporter
Woah. At least he is powered by the lewds and doesn't go so far as needing to drink breast milk to access his powers. HAHAHA

Fed-Kun's army
I'll just say this: Although I do know who all of them are, the story seems to focus so much in Emma over all of the other heroines that I'm not really sure why are them even here anymore. I mean, one thing would be if she had a dedicate arc, something that is really common in harem stories, but Emma simply is the one that recibes the most attention all of the time, while the others seems to be there just so this can be called a harem (yeah, he does this kind of things with them too, but is like the MC is only romantically interested on Emma).

For the novel readers: Are things always like this?? Or is this way only here in the manga??

Dex-chan lover
@armsdealer12
Is it wrong that I can think of 2 series with that exact premise?

And dont fool yourself. This can easily become the third.

@jokerxhisoka
I think it is an error in either TL or grammer more than he is bad at math. 80% male to 20% female. 10% of which are his girlfriends, the other 10% are all ugly. Those 10% come out of tthe whole group. Not just the 20% women. Basically 10% of the student body are girls who are also ugly. And 10% are girls who are also my girlfriends.

Dex-chan lover
I've never really understood why a guy who is popular with women is the 'enemy of women' or 'enemy of mankind'. I tend to get most Japanese social tropes, but this one eludes me. If he's popular enough that multiple women desire him and don't mind sharing him, he's still making multiple women happy or they wouldn't be there. Is it another form of jealousy?

Dex-chan lover
@Saxfire

Dunno about that, but it's a common thing to say in anime/manga. A guy who is popular with women, is surrounded by women, is the 'enemy of women'. Usually said by female characters who tend to be a bit uptight with typically over-inflated and false confidence.

Dex-chan lover
Woah those girls are very thirsty! 🙂
13-f3cbaa27fd17aa6cc057b5418a16a2414db1bd2c06c435f0d137639c69198254.jpg

Even his brother is a playboy!

@Georg I haven’t started reading the LN yet, but focusing on Emma kinda makes sense. They’ve had feelings for each other since the beginning, and she stuck by Noru even when he was a nobody. Yes, he’s a horny teen, and he’s got extra motivation to feed those desires (since they basically level him up). But I get the impression that Noru views the rest of the harem as really good friends with reeeally good benefits. And, well, Emma seems to be okay with that up to a certain point.

Dex-chan lover
Two brothers, both equally perverted, yet polar opposites in how people see their perversion lol

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul well, in the case of the younger brother. They know it's for his skill and his skill has helped all of them in one way or another so they know it's not a lie to do lewd things with them.

Fed-Kun's army
@Darketower Yeah, I get that it seems to be something like that, is just that I don't get whats the point of a harem story where the MC AND the story are so focused on one specific heroine that the others seems to more like filler than any other thing, I even will go as far as saying that even a series that I abandoned like "Bokuben" (that screamed "Uruka" all around) gave more focus at certains heroines along the story, while in here is always Emma the only one to be in the spotlight. That's why I said that I don't get the point of this being a harem.

Power Uploader
@kayriel @javelinjoe
We haven't make Translation mistake, nor we have typed a single word extra than what there was in JP raws. These are exact Translation. can't say for grammar errors but, grammar errors are not visible

Double-page supporter
@JavelinJoe are you thinking about these two https://mangadex.org/title/4136/seikon-no-qwaser and https://mangadex.org/title/20234/shinju-no-nectar penned and drawn by the same team of dudes. HAHAHA.

Though to be honest, yeah. Baby x Mama play would be quite.... lewd and power him up to some stupidly hilarious degree but still, at least its the lewd fact. ECCHI POWER!

Users who are viewing this thread