Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 43 - Silver Slime

They sure have some time to make thoses chapters, how about they use that time to make progress the story? i think it would be a good idea

Dex-chan lover
When the hell is the author gonna get back to real chapters rather than this bullshit fanservice? Man, fuck right off with this kinda shit

Dex-chan lover
Don't get me wrong, I love boobs. But should you really make a filler chapter full with fanservice instead of, you know, PROGRESSING THE PLOT?

Dex-chan lover
😭😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆@Shori948 @Pwarghle You're reading an ecchi manga where the main character gets more powerful by doing lewd stuff...
...Cry more 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Looking at the position they ended up in and the angle she was falling we can conclude that she hit the ground but her ass was so FAT that she bounced up into the protagonist lifting and thrusting him down in the opposite direction despite the angle of his swagger through the courtyard. Amazing!

Dex-chan lover
I guess the manga editor decided the regular WN story didn't have enough ecchi in it, so they added all these thigh-sensei side stories?

Dex-chan lover
Can we pleeeeeeeease have some story progression? Leave the filler parts for the anime.

Dex-chan lover
@Greymatter222 I understand what the premise of this manga is. However, this is filler bullshit that is detracting from any sort of story that this manga has. I don't get why you feel the need to send unnecessary provocation at people who genuinely just wish the story to continue instead of ridiculous fan service pandering.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter
Can't wait for the story to get back on the rails, last chapters have been subpars.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I understand that I have myself to blame from randomly jumping back in (without catching up and skipping a lot of chapters), but the fact that there was just nothing is concerning. I remember the plot from when I was reading this (wanted to see where it was before continuing), and this is just... nothing. Calling this a chapter if misleading (unless this is what the chapters have been for some time now). Maybe a .5 or extra, but I’ve read more plot in 4 koma’s and shorts.

Fed-Kun's army
images

Users who are viewing this thread