Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Skill

Dex-chan lover
They wasted like 5 pages driving home that Olivia cut off the alchemist's arm instead of doing what they really really really should have done: explain why noru isn't just using great sage to answer his questions. I mean we all know why but having an answer other than "Noru is retarded" would be nice.

Double-page supporter
I wonder if MC will have genderbend skill latter ...
😁😁😁😁😁

Dex-chan lover
wow, the MC just ate his words without cooking it first, can't blame him anyway, kids.

Power Uploader
@FyreLorde we lack staff members and Proofreaders too, and I'm also posting a recruitment banner on the last page but no one joining

Aggregator gang
That overcoming Olivia story was super convenient.
She a hero randomly started destroying the city, their hero defeated but ‘somehow’ the residents stood up and drove her off.

More likely with the hero defeated she easily destroyed the remainder of the city, the end.
Still can’t fight belief, you’ll always lose.

@hiraomnibus

It’s because he’s retar...... oh wait you said other than that lol

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing one or multiple of the following are true:
[ol]Alchemist's stone causes the invasions.
Alchemist's stone mind fuckery predisposes people to taking his side.
Alchemist is somehow responsible for killing that one kid before Olivia could ara-ara him.[/ol]

Dex-chan lover
I think it's pretty obvious that the Alchemist was using the city to start the demon invasions and Olivia stopped him. The alchemist stone he left is probably the catalyst for the invasions, he's basically harvesting the inhabitants. Because the Alchemist rallied the innocent townspeople to his defense Olivia couldn't finish the job because she didn't want to hurt the townspeople. They made it super obvious and made the alchemist stone look super ominous.

Dex-chan lover
@yarielist
99% sure he will given the flow of this story and how it centers around exploring fetishes for more power. A quick gender bending would just be one of many kinds of LP sources for him.

He gets massaged, no lp, he gets punched in the nuts, over 1000 lp. Why are half of Japanese manga writers so obsessed with masochism?

Looks like she reads those shitty "girl" magazines that give you "great" tips on how to make your man go crazy:
"Just stomp on his balls, some men love it!" Please don't.

Dex-chan lover
wow, he lick her. slurp...
he should get more POWAH by licking the forbidden cave, you know...

but what's olivia power comes from? she does thing with other male?
she doesnt looks like that kind of person though
but if mascho thing is possible, then....

Dex-chan lover
Genderswap would be obligatory nowadays! 🤣 Seeing how women get more pleasure the LP should rise faster.

@Kshatria Sado-Maso thing might be possible. Olivia, considering her Sadistic side of her nature, probably gain LP by hurting masochists and it gets her off. She's only a Masochist with Noru likely because
he looks like the boy she knew and liked.

Users who are viewing this thread