Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Communication Ring

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure arrows don’t cause objects to explode just because you’re a master at archery. Would’ve been better if she just did that thing in movies where they have the character pierce each arrow with another arrow to prove her point :/

Dex-chan lover
That wasn't an arrow. That was a Patriot missile.

How many people understand this reference?

Double-page supporter
The fact that the guard said he'll KILL you if you don't leave (villages are open to entry unless closed for specific reasons) tells you he's not a real guard and something is going on here.

Aggregator gang
@Kayriel could be the town's on lockdown cause of the impending raid, don't want thieves and the like making a quick hit before the monsters show up, or he is a real guard and MC's bro did something REALLY stupid again to the point the village decided to get rid of him without leaving proof he was ever there? he did only threaten to kill MC AFTER he mentioned the guy was his brother.
though, MC is kinda stupid for not asking his sage skill if his bro is still in the village before breaking in...but based on the guy's reaction my guess is yes.

Dex-chan lover
Archery segment was indecisive and they’ll probably just reference it when she joins the harem later.

Still, I wonder when the town will realize there’s a logical reason for the swarms and actually stop it. Probably going to be a long arc though...

Fed-Kun's army
That guard is from one of the older Elder Scroll games with bad character models, right?

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul Read Page 5 again, she has an [Explosion] Skill, that's why the arrow exploded.
@InsaneInsomniac I wouldn't say the MC is stupid for not using his Great Sage skill. You realize he would be immobilized for a time due to headaches of using the skill right, plus none of his Harem was around him. He was in a hurry so he didn't have time to recover from the after effects of using it.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or do all the people in Tonelle village have the same eyes. Very, very similar looking to the gaien hero guy.

Users who are viewing this thread