Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Communication Ring

Dex-chan lover
@BestBoy well
it was his hometown after all that village and apparently they are canibal the same as him apparently if i remember right he want to become immortal which is why he is aiming for olivia but she reject him and he attack her while at the same time frame her in that town

Fed-Kun's army
Oh well, at least he has a (yandere) sister. Nothing of value was lost.

Dex-chan lover
@KingNova777
Still dumb for not asking for more details when his harem was available, before he even left town. He's just lucky that the severely xenophobic small village doesn't notice the new face suddenly in their midst.

Contributor
"Let's see how good you are with Olivia's skill." I'm sorry to inform you this, but he is really trash with it.

@KingNova777 he has the power to make any skill he can think. He should already have found I way to use Great Sage all he want. If I remember correctly, he doesn't get knocked out for a whole day anymore, since he got a pain resistance skill.

Double-page supporter
@Almondmagnum They did notice if you look properly, but since he was already in they assumed the gatekeeper let him in as it's impossible to enter otherwise. The MC even says so in the chapter.

Aggregator gang
@KingNova777
at this point he has the headache resistance skill, so, while he probably still feels some pain, he has no actual down time from using great sage skill even without his girls to help, and he could have asked while he's like 5 minutes out from the village or after he "left" and was hiding but before he spent the LP and effort to break in
I remember his childhood friend getting mad when she found out he could use great sage without being kissed or debilitated, girl wanted him to keep needing her...

Users who are viewing this thread