Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite

The ending came too soon for my liking. Wish it continued on for much longer.

Great for 20 chapters, the last 2 chapters are kinda rushed. 14 year timeskip without explaining anything is just bad writing. I think this should be stretched out at least 30 chapters. 8/10

MC is mature, not some loser dense guy which is great. He sacrificed a lot and he deserved better. Would be 10/10 if this has a proper ending.

Dex-chan lover
The ending was a bit rushed but it’s still a great manga

People complained about the ending

But the thing i didn't understand was why everybody had such a linear line of thinking, but seriously are these guys kindergarten brat

OH NO, You had sex with her i kill you
He Killed me because i was having sex
liNgErINg fEEliNG!!! Wtf do you mean Proceed to punch MC
I lost a lot of braincells when that happened
Conclusion?
Masaki : Ultimate Incel

I could actually understand some inner struggle of the MC but most of them are just stupid shit, the execution wasn't all that bad, they explained why he had gone back in time bit by bit, not revealing to many/little at a time yet still progressing while revealing the circumstances of each character from the future.

Stuff that i find weird is also how shallow these characters are compared to the MC himself, he's the only one given any kind of inner monologue, i understand that the story revolve around the guy since he came back in time but they didn't explain anything that was relevant in the situation.

but like i said, these people are not thinking like a normal person lol, why do they always think that an interaction between a dude and female always has to have some deep meaning / romantic aspiration, can't the mc just talk to a girl and not have them wetting their pant in full orgasm? (okay i was exaggerating but you get the point)

Another thing is that i though they were going to show a twist/struggles from masaki(the incel lord) about why he acts the way he does, they were revealing that he always had these "Dark Gazes" time to time, but damn i though it was more than just Omg i liek her u bich, why u the one she liek eks dee

Conclusion

It wasn't that bad a read, i like these types of manga where you time slip/time travel/dimension hop/etc, the story was average, the mc wasn't a dense libtard, and his actions kinda make sense.

What i had a hard time with was that these character are shallower than the pasific rim

6,4/10

Man this manga got so much potential in my opinion but cut short.. still 8/10 from me..

The writing of this story was waaaay too all over the place. Feels like the author really didn't know whether he wanted it to be a time travel related story with some sort of comedy attached, and then he didn't know how he wanted the characters to end up. Yikes, what a mess.

Edit: and i was even going to mention the other manga that has to do with time travel and not having sex in order to stop a certain outcome. and what do you know, it's by the same author lmfao. tadashii kodomo no tsukurikatta is even worse. the characters are absolute jokes and the story is garbage. this writer does not know how to write a time slip romcom at all. if you want a more interesting one, try wagatsuma san is my wife. not great either, but at least more interesting.

i thought the story was ok. its not too good or too bad its just like 6-7 highest ill ever give it is 7.5-7.9

Bruh i see all the people being mad about the shallow characters but im just glad the mc didnt have sex with any kid 😭
Ima jus give it a 10 for that 👍

Users who are viewing this thread