Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!?

Dex-chan lover
*mind blown*
Is this a novel adaptation? And if so does that keep going past the point where the manga ends?

Group Leader
@SomeGuy1 The series seems to have a pretty good conclusion at the end of the manga but it might keep going in novel form.

Aggregator gang
This is precisely the classic manga with the undecided protagonist from beginning to end.

Oh, so its finally finished.
Better read it now before the scanlator decides to pull it off from the MD. (isn't that the popular trend thats been happening at MD recently?)

In the earlier chapters, there were beginning panels that showed that there was at least a sixth volume, and I think the last that I saw was volume 8. It's not over, but getting someone to translate the raws is a different story.

Fed-Kun's army
@roxasnamine: You're thinking the Light Novels. Last I heard that was still ongoing so the story isn't even finished. The MANGA, however, is done and ended at volume 5. Also meaning the manga got axed for some reason 5 years ago. So if you want to know what happened next, go read the light novel or pray to high heaven that some other mangaka will reboot the series (Not unheard of, but very unlikely).

@TwilightFaze: You're right, I did notice when I was trying to buy the light novel on Amazon. I'm just wondering how long the light novels are if everything in this manga was only up to volume two of the light novel. But while I have you, what are your thoughts on an anime series being produced off this work?

Fed-Kun's army
@roxasnamine: I appreciate the gesture, but I actually don't watch anime anymore, so I'm the wrong person to ask. I find that they steer off in their own directions half the time, deviating from the written works (and I do mean deviate). Negima! was the last anime I watched, so let that tell you how long it's been lol I'm more versed in manga and light novels, but with a preference to manga.

Users who are viewing this thread