Ore ga Watashi ni Naru made - Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
LET THE GAMES BEGIN, I've been waiting for this since they became friends

Aggregator gang
its so obviously implying the yuri that i'm kind of afraid it won't actually happen, purely to serve as a "plot twist"

Dex-chan lover
Please make it become yuri
It is so rare to have gender bender yuri series

Dex-chan lover
I think we’s seen evidence that Akira has some feelings for Rumi for a while, but now that they’re “awakened” to relationships that aren’t heterosexual I wonder if it will lead to anything between them? I kinda hope it does, they have good chemistry together

Dex-chan lover
i like how you can see her (his?) confusion about which gender he likes

I think Akira is genderfluid since they're still struggling with clearly identifying as one gender and seems to be going inbetween the two, either that they're transgender due to the genderbend. Though I wonder about their sexuality, I'm sure they're into girls bc they like Rumi, but what about guys? Though I haven't really see them being attracted to other girls, so maybe they're demisexual, only attracted to those the have emotional bonds with? Bruh I'm digging too deep into what's suppose to be light hearted than complicated manga.

Regardless, thank you for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
@ChibKip people tend to think MC will like guys when people also seem to forget that MC still hasn't 100% gotten healed with how boys have treated them aka when they stripped MC's clothes off or how the dad practically abandoned them.....sure MC's been getting better with dudes and now not freaking out 100% like at the start but I don't think they've truly healed.... but yea I agree with you on the looking too deep into a light hearted series but thats what I like about this series, there's moments which is light most of the times and then you get those short deep moments which makes this series really interesting and fun to read

Power Uploader
@FreezeBlue, i disagree. When the MC turn from boy > girl... they usually are still attracted to girls. I rarely see the MC actually go into a relationship with a guy.

Dex-chan lover
@Vverg I would say they usually become asexual, they don't try woo girls nor guys, in shonen usually they become friends with guys so they can get molested for comedic purpose(fanservice) and friend with some girl who totally make advances but once again just for comedic purpose, in Shoujo they get along with other girls but never beyond friends and guys run around saying stupid stuff like I love you so don't talk to other guys.

Users who are viewing this thread