Ore ga Watashi ni Naru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Am I the only one think that the mother is secretly resent the MC for suddenly transformed into a girl and change ruin everything, and she is now in conflicted and denial phase?

Double-page supporter
YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI ......wait.... is genderbending still considered yuri...?

Dex-chan lover
@Notesha nah I always felt it like that too, think about it Dad left because son turned into girl, Mom had to change Mc from school cause other parents who where her school mom friends thought w.e MC got was contagious and she had to move back with her old mother and is now overweight from probably stress eating..... I just hope she can have a happy life again one day since I too consider MC's mom a victim...feelsbadman

what shocks me the most now that I think about is that the Grandma isn't even more pissed off at MC and the mom for everything as typical old people her age would be when her kids turn into failures or such

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki Grandma wasn't the one who had to deal with being separated from her spouse, having move away to a completely new location, have everyone treat her child as a contagious person.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 I meant the typical Asian grandparents that we see in stories like how they brag about their child being all this and that too others so when shit hits the fan and in comes disappointment they get extremely angry taking it out on their own kids saying how much of a disappointment they are and why couldn't they be more like so and so without even caring to figure out what actually happened to said child

Group Leader
My job here is done guys, A team decided to take over this manga from now on
I enjoyed translating for you even if my translations weren't the best
This team will have better and much more detailed translations than mine so I'm leaving this awesome manga in their hands
I'll return to the sit of the normal viewer and I hope we can enjoy this series together!

Group Leader
@Kurieito: you may want to look at chapter 6.5, the credits page explains the situation a bit. We have been going back to fill a gap in the chapters. These three chapters by Smileyguy actually were originally registered in the pre-serialized manga, but were fairly recently (a week or two ago) moved over to this serialized version.

@aberdeus
It depends on how Akira identifies really. At the moment they seem to be still mostly referring to themself in masculine terms even as they use neutral language in the outside world, and they've definitely begun to appreciate their femininity... so we'll have to wait and find out.

Group Leader
@gomichandesu
Aww thanks pal!
As the current situation is, there's a team who has better understanding of japanese and better photoshop skills, I think it's appropiate to leave the platform to them
And yes, facebook viewer is not ideal sadly D:

Users who are viewing this thread