Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I'm Quitting School!

Dex-chan lover
AInV3F3.png

Wait, what happened? Wasn't this already done? Or did I read the raws and think I'd read the TL?

I'm pretty sure this is the one where his aunt hypnotizes him

EDIT: OHHH. I SAW THIS IN A YOUTUBE RECAP THING. THE LN IS GARBAGE! There's just random incest thrown in because of his neglectful mother an sister too. The author has literally no idea what he's doing with this series, so he just has everyone just... kind of... exist within this premise he made

Dex-chan lover
Just trying to guess.
MC mother likely is busy with work or something else and from there the neglect.
MC sister...is likely a step-sister, I can imagine she making a barrier between them after their parents remarriage, and then regretting it.
Club manager...maybe she didn't want to feel teased for being in a relationship and called it a joke, but for MC that was a trauma, then possibly tripped on the stairs and pushed him down, giving a permanent injury that axed his sport future.
Childhood friend...that is hard, could be that she tried to make him jealous and wanted to see his reaction, him fighting for her or something like that, there is another mango with a similar plot that have that exact event, but I would like something fresh.
But MC thinking isn't just pessimistic like in other stories with this take, his reactions are fried.

Just trying to guess.
MC mother likely is busy with work or something else and from there the neglect.
MC sister...is likely a step-sister, I can imagine she making a barrier between them after their parents remarriage, and then regretting it.
Club manager...maybe she didn't want to feel teased for being in a relationship and called it a joke, but for MC that was a trauma, then possibly tripped on the stairs and pushed him down, giving a permanent injury that axed his sport future.
Childhood friend...that is hard, could be that she tried to make him jealous and wanted to see his reaction, him fighting for her or something like that, there is another mango with a similar plot that have that exact event, but I would like something fresh.
But MC thinking isn't just pessimistic like in other stories with this take, his reactions are fried.
The story gets worse and worse as time goes on. I'll spoil one thing: MC was turned weird.

Dex-chan lover
Just trying to guess.
Good guesses. Yeah, there is another series that has a few of the same plot elements.

Mom neglects him for whatever reason. Can't really remember why.
Sister nearly killed him out of jealousy.
You're right about the childhood friend and the club manager. The club manager tripped down some stairs and he saved her but broke one of his arms in the process.

Looks like an absolute dogshit trainwreck of a story... Count me in
this seems fun and the LN spoilers make me want to experience the shitshow
bro who wrote this 😭, this actually physically hurts to read like my whole body is horribly aching. I want to rip off my fingernails seeing how they act I hate everyone in this manga
It's not worth it, guys. Go read Cheeky Gyaru Sister instead.
At least there you can argue with morons about whether the canonical dirty slut is being raped while she's literally begging for more cock.

Users who are viewing this thread