Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I'm Quitting School!

Dex-chan lover
The LN plot is a dumpster fire and it is quite apparent the manga is speedrunning the plot.

I'd rather Four Colour Goddesses to be in manga than this, at least that one is more self contained. This one has so many heroines it's all over the place to properly keep track

Dex-chan lover
i feel like i've seen two other manga with this exact same concept? lol

Dex-chan lover
This is just like the other one where the main guy feels betrayed by his gf, maid cafe waitress, and kouhai. At least this one when the guy is completely doom and gloom there is full comedy there.

Though it seems like his trauma may actually have real basis more than the girls lying and making him feel bad so he has to pick or they harem him
Yep, though alot of these works were written at around the same time when the "zamaa" tag peaked in syosetu again some years ago (2020-2021), so you got WN like this work, nyanta and pomeko, i isolated myself from the beautiful girls, i'm sick and tired of my childhood friend, etc etc, with the plot being almost similar and barely any change (at least one of those was a bit different cuz dude didn't have an harem, but payout is all the same)

But how many of those hundreds of WN actually went somewhere and got a LN or manga, i probably can count them with my hands lol

Last edited:
Group Leader
To those wondering the LN and probably this series, it isn't that bad, the things done to him in the past were arguably pretty bad.
The series just lacked a bit more of purpose, my guess is the author wasn't ready / mature enough to write such a complex theme and went with animes/mangas/lns tropes that would appease some of the jn readers.
Give it a try, I bet the first 10/20 chapters will be at least entertaining haha.

Yep, though alot of these works were written at around the same time when the "zamaa" tag peaked in syosetu again some years ago (2020-2021), so you got WN like this work, nyanta and pomeko, i isolated myself from the beautiful girls, i'm sick and tired of my childhood friend, etc etc, with the plot being almost similar and barely any change (at least one of those was a bit different cuz dude didn't have an harem, but payout is all the same)

But how many of those hundreds of WN actually went somewhere and got a LN or manga, i probably can count them with my hands lol
Do all the "people" that wronged them also get forgiven without lifting a finger like in Nyanta? Because that was the worst part of that story: Only the step-mother does anything, but she's the worst, so she needed to do more than the rest anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Yo what the fuck, someone finally picked this series up, haven't even read this but it's a straight up fucking banger, thanks for the translation, I've been waiting for atleast a year. Damn, I'm so damn happy that you guys picked it up, rrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh I'm so happy, can't control my happiness

Dex-chan lover
The LN plot is a dumpster fire and it is quite apparent the manga is speedrunning the plot.

I'd rather Four Colour Goddesses to be in manga than this, at least that one is more self contained. This one has so many heroines it's all over the place to properly keep track
Ah, another person from soafp, I see.

Apparently, the author of that series is still alive, so maybe we get an update 4CG someday.

Dex-chan lover
so according to the comments, this is supposed to be a shitfest. Hmm, i guess ill stay and see what happens but im not gonna really care about what happens.

so according to the comments, this is supposed to be a shitfest. Hmm, i guess ill stay and see what happens but im not gonna really care about what happens.
It's the bad kind of bad, not the good kind. If you want to spend your time reading good bad, just read 492902.

Dex-chan lover
Do all the "people" that wronged them also get forgiven without lifting a finger like in Nyanta? Because that was the worst part of that story: Only the step-mother does anything, but she's the worst, so she needed to do more than the rest anyway.
yes they do, by the end of the first LN volume mc forgive them and author get rid of that part of the premise, then afterward is your usual harem work with an idiot mc, with author trying to fabricate some drama here and there with no real direction, not to mention author for whatever reason, decided to rewrite mc personality from the WN in which he behaved like someone who was traumatized and was more adamant about not forgiving anyone, with a vibe like he was gonna off himself at any moment, into a complete pushover and a moronic weirdo for the LN lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I knew it.

Got a feeling why the plot and that tagline from summary felt familiar.

As one of WN readers.....I'll just say that MC's behavior is fully justified.

But looks like they will cram a lot of the paddings, so I guess anyone that still interested should be sufficiently entertained of the 'zamaa' elements.

yes they do, by the end of the first LN volume mc forgive them and author get rid of that part of the premise, then afterward is your usual harem work with an idiot mc, with author trying to fabricate some drama here and there with no real direction, not to mention author for whatever reason, decided to rewrite mc personality from the WN in which he behaved like someone who was traumatized and was more adamant about not forgiving anyone, with a vibe like he was gonna off himself at any moment, into a complete pushover and a moronic weirdo for the LN lmao
I know it's the en vogue with Commies to use "They" to refer to individual people, but I was asking about the genre in general. Still, it's nice to know that the brain rot is present here too. I can steel myself for this retardation ahead of time.

No thanks id rather uh, idk i dont have an excuse. I'm just gonna say no but i will commend your persistence in the thread
You've already committed yourself to reading this garbage. At least read slightly better garbage. All I'm saying. 🤷‍♂️

Totally get it, though.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I know it's the latest en vogue with Commies to use "They" to refer to individual people, but I was asking about the genre in general. Still, it's nice to know that the brain rot is present here too. I can steel myself for this retardation ahead of time.
I didn't use "they" to refer to 1 person, i used "they" as plural to refer to the first part of your comment "Do all the "people" that wronged them also get forgiven", so to make it clearer yes, they do get forgiven, is that better?, but as the genre in general, answer is still yes, they do 90% of the time, the 10% is for stories where they don't get forgiven, fantasy stories where the ones deserving it dies instead, or some other shit

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I knew it.

Got a feeling why the plot and that tagline from summary felt familiar.

As one of WN readers.....I'll just say that MC's behavior is fully justified.

But looks like they will cram a lot of the paddings, so I guess anyone that still interested should be sufficiently entertained of the 'zamaa' elements.
If you've only read the WN, give the LN a try, night and day story, specially when it comes to the mc personality and how he behave in the LN compared to the WN, with how less depresso and "dark" the story turned in the LN, so manga may see the LN mc which is a awkward pushover, rather than the WN mc which is i want to kms depresso mc

Supporter
Of course he hates the sister who deliberately tried to murder him several years ago but only managed to inflict a massive head wound on him, after which she abandoned him to wander alone for a week, ending up several towns away with no memory of anything else that happened along the way. But, sure, drop the hammer on the others. At least she'll soon start trying to have sex with him to repair the relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread