Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Their Relationship

Dex-chan lover
Bitch just tell him, holy shit

Things will not be the same anymore, but it doesn't mean it can't heal or get better. Just fucking tell him everything

Holy fuck these girls are so dumb
this entire series has all these girls making this dumb misunderstandings that literally put the MC into a state of trauma that he became like that growing up....its such a mess

Dex-chan lover
So at least in this version her dating the Senpai was a lie that became a rumor unless they go into further detail later. Pretty sure she doesn't even actually have a brain in her head if she thought everything would be fine after all that.

Dex-chan lover
I need novel readers to spoil me on the ending if there is one cause I think its not funny haha bad anymore, just trash now
No ending yet, the WN is on hiatus while the author focuses on the LN.

That being said, even as someone who enjoys the original source (and has given tons of spoilers in past threads and on Reddit), it wouldn't surprise me if this manga gets axed with an original ending soon because it has failed in every regard, and it has managed to put off even the most avid readers of the LN/WN I know. (Vol 1 did poorly, and Vol 2 was of that axe-calling nature.)

I mean, focusing on the most basic element, the art style, just take a look at how different the LN's presentation is.

It's clear that this adaptation is being made as an afterthought, and without much care.

Dex-chan lover
So at least in this version her dating the Senpai was a lie that became a rumor unless they go into further detail later. Pretty sure she doesn't even actually have a brain in her head if she thought everything would be fine after all that.
No, she said "I broke up after two weeks." So she dated a guy she didn't like just to make him jealous.
The rumors start after she broke up, the senpai didn't like being used so he spread the rumors about them having sex.

Dex-chan lover
Is this some sort of X-men cannon? I mean, none of the characters’ brains seem to be functioning, yet they seem to able to move their limbs just fine. That has to be some kind of mutation.

…or maybe I’m the mutant here for reading this garbage for 4 chapters?

Users who are viewing this thread