Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Their Relationship

Fed-Kun's army
Look, if you'd forgive:

The Childhood friend for NTR'ing MC just as he was about to confess for no fucking reason, the basketball girl for IIRC pulling a "it's just a prank bro" after confessing, and shit talking MC behind his back, and the sister for cracking open his skull, I can't help you.

No, that might make this story good. Clearly the solution is to just keep hanging around him and have him forgive them by default.
Forgiveness is besides the point. The problem is our MC is so desensitized to love that he will turn down any advances, no matter how ridiculous and how it was served on a gold platter to him (the student council president and later, Hinagi).

Dex-chan lover
Forgiveness is besides the point. The problem is our MC is so desensitized to love that he will turn down any advances, no matter how ridiculous and how it was served on a gold platter to him (the student council president and later, Hinagi).
No, it's rather the entire point, since half of this story is about forgiving the monsters that fucked up his life. Once that's gone, this is nothing but an unearned Harem romcom.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so,
after reading some of comments and 1 vol of it novel now i get it.....
Basically this whole series is just bunch of stupid misunderstanding with bunch of terible women who give mc trauma and more trauma until he lost his self aware to the point break him over and over.
Basically this series is like fromsoft game and the mc have guilty pleasure being beaten and plummet to death over and over and over and over again from start until finish huh...

Fed-Kun's army
No, it's rather the entire point, since half of this story is about forgiving the monsters that fucked up his life. Once that's gone, this is nothing but an unearned Harem romcom.
That's still some distance away, though I agree that'd be bland as hell. I expect this manga to be axed after the elementary school arc, maybe even brought forward after the Hinagi arc.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so,
after reading some of comments and 1 vol of it novel now i get it.....
Basically this whole series is just bunch of stupid misunderstanding with bunch of terible women who give mc trauma and more trauma until he lost his self aware to the point break him over and over.
Basically this series is like fromsoft game and the mc have guilty pleasure being beaten and plummet to death over and over and over and over again from start until finish huh...
Except, you know... there are no misunderstandings. They really did just fuck him over. The only "misunderstanding" to speak of is that he assumes they hate him specifically. And frankly, if this is how they treat him when they like him, I'd hate to see what they do to the people they hate.

Aggregator gang
what a trash. But i like it ! Dumb bit*h osananajimi, stupid ass sister, and retard hoe, aaanndd las but not least our "IDGAF" MC lololol 🤣

Dex-chan lover
notice: page 35 she says she did something, and that “her own lie shackled her down”.

I dont think the rumors were natural, she caused them to make MC jealous and act, then went to far like a fucken dipshit and did an NTR.

Dex-chan lover
notice: page 35 she says she did something, and that “her own lie shackled her down”.

I dont think the rumors were natural, she caused them to make MC jealous and act, then went to far like a fucken dipshit and did an NTR.
You're overthinking it.

Double-page supporter
Nothing makes sense here. She dated the guy she didn't like just for the sake of it and now she wonder why her crush doesn't love her anymore. It's like no one in this manga has any braincell since logic doesn't work for them.

Double-page supporter
jfc just leave bro alone. oh my god this is just the first girls problems and he dealt with so much more.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember what it was, I just remember it being really fucking stupid. Like, unbelievably retarded.
If we're talking about the original source, web novel or w/e then I don't know it, but this one presented here where she is just jealous I would say it's forgivable... but maybe not to the point of rooting for this girl to win

Dex-chan lover
If we're talking about the original source, web novel or w/e then I don't know it, but this one presented here where she is just jealous I would say it's forgivable... but maybe not to the point of rooting for this girl to win
There's nothing to be jealous of. The guy only got popular after the only girl close to him declared herself taken. She outright says that.

Users who are viewing this thread