Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Sugar Sister

Dex-chan lover
Yes Author we need more randoom Girls and Milfs in this Story, at least the two new ones don't SEAM to have hurt his feelings or traumatized him in the past.
I wonder what brilliant Ideas come up next chapter.
the milf is actually involved in one of his biggest traumas from his past, its the reason she didn't become a teacher

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, even more women.

I really like his mom (even if it seems he has problems with her like he does with most of the women in his life). She gives off strong "step on your balls if you ask her nicely" energy. 🤭

Contributor
I was hoping for a new girl not among those who hurt him to be his potential love interest, instead of redeeming the antagonists into becoming said love interests like other manga in this subgenre tend to do; lo and behold it seems my wish might have been granted.

"Goddess-senpai"
Here I was thinking this girl might just be the "angel" he needed, descending to save him from the demons haunting him from his past, and he himself jumps straight to the "goddess" moniker for her. I hope he isn't wrong here, the last thing he needs (and the last thing I want to see) is yet another girl hurting him. I'd like to think we're already past the wronging and betrayal phase of this story.

"Funny" that yet another pretty lady comes into his life right after "goddess-senpai" descended for him. At first I thought Hisaki was Kyouka's mother or older sister, but to my surprise she's unrelated. If that hadn't been the case, I would've thought the next likely development was Kyouka suddenly becoming his neighbor. I don't have a good feeling about how she seemed to recognize him.

The scene with Hisaki making his mother feel guilty felt a little too contrived, but it was also a bit satisfying, I won't deny that. Now he has his sister and mother chasing after him with sudden love-bombing... if only they would properly communicate that they're actually sorry for how they treated him before, I'd be more willing to accept their paths to redemption. They're his family so reconciliation with them is also more palatable to me. I just want to see them earn it.

Edit: Please don't reply to me with spoilers I didn't ask for. I am not here to get spoiled; you may keep your spoilers to yourself, thanks.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was hoping for a new girl not among those who hurt him to be his potential love interest, instead of redeeming the antagonists into becoming said love interests like other manga in this subgenre tend to do; lo and behold it seems my wish might have been granted.

"Goddess-senpai"
Here I was thinking this girl might just be the "angel" he needed, descending to save him from the demons haunting him from his past, and he himself jumps straight to the "goddess" moniker for her. I hope he isn't wrong here, the last thing he needs (and the last thing I want to see) is yet another girl hurting him. I'd like to think we're already past the wronging and betrayal phase of this story.

"Funny" that yet another pretty lady comes into his life right after "goddess-senpai" descended for him. At first I thought Hisaki was Kyouka's mother or older sister, but to my surprise she's unrelated. If that hadn't been the case, I would've thought the next likely development was Kyouka suddenly becoming his neighbor. I don't have a good feeling about how she seemed to recognize him.

The scene with Hisaki making his mother feel guilty felt a little too contrived, but it was also a bit satisfying, I won't deny that. Now he has his sister and mother chasing after him with sudden love-bombing... if only they would properly communicate that they're actually sorry for how they treated him before, I'd be more willing to accept their paths to redemption. They're his family so reconciliation with them is also more palatable to me. I just want to see them earn it.
she was a teacher in training assign to mcs i think it was first grade class, when he got wrongfully accused by the homeroom teacher, she had many opportunities to de-escalate the situation but didn't leading him to be bullied

Dex-chan lover

Reminder that ALL woman he knows on his life have hurt him, maybe the worst one after sister is the aunt, this new milf is also reaaaaaally bad, maybe she is the third worst one, nicest girl is goddess senpai so far

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread