Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Disappear

Dex-chan lover
lol she thinks she probably destroyed some dudes sense of justice for life and that's unacceptable for selfrighteous cunts like her so she will work extra obnixously to fix that.

Group Leader
I think she looks more angry in the last panel, at him for even saying he shouldn't have tried, as if he should have just said sorry and moved on even though he was falsely accused. She's this kind of self-righteous archetype, seems like, who maybe hasn't been on the receiving end or otherwise doesn't want to understand.

Dex-chan lover
This one got too real, it was hard to watch. It's so easy to repeatedly get into misunderstandings, and difficult to clear things up.
A real punch in the gut that makes you want to not deal with people ever again. And if the misunderstanding involves women? Oh boy...

For men, I'll give you the tip to avoid false accusation inside the large vehicles (like buses and trains): Wear the body camera (hidden camera) on your body (specifically on your chest/mid-section). And wear any accessories on your finger (such as ring).

So if you're going to grab the culprit's hand, then your hand (along with your ring) will be captured by your hidden camera. And show the authorities (police officer) your evidence that you didn't m***st the woman.

PS: FALSE ACCUSATION SUCKS! 😡

Dex-chan lover
lol she thinks she probably destroyed some dudes sense of justice for life and that's unacceptable for selfrighteous cunts like her so she will work extra obnixously to fix that.
yep knowing japan she'll probably get herself in turbo danger in doing so and he'll miraculously save her, making it all worse

"I tried using the surrounding context."

Which is exactly what you should do because Japanese is a very context heavy language.

Just a personal preference, please keep it sounding Japanese if you can, some groups try to localize hard and sounds off. To me anyways.
exactly, it just feels off when a localizer tries to force something into a western context and an infamous example of it is brock and his donuts

Dex-chan lover
Let's go. The worst girl in the series is introduced. If i remember right from tl
this girl have it out for the mc because she can't believe a good person would say that line

Dex-chan lover
MC can't catch a break :(

Also, did he spend a night at his aunt because his mom wanted to take a bath with him :v

Users who are viewing this thread