Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Rejection

Dex-chan lover
Nah fuck this shit for real this time im out, this is just miserable and sad for the sake of being miserable and sad, on top of everything fucked up now we have incest and his sister who tried to kill him wanting to fuck him what a great read, and art is kinda iffy

I mean if you like this I have noting against you, its in human nature, like that morbid curiosity how can this possible get worse kind a thing, I just dont find it enjoyable watching a guy constantly unfairly suffer and be unimaginable unlucky just for the plot, I think I gave it a fair chance, this would be like 3-4 episodes right

Ive reread nyanta to pomeko and even if it was unfortunately cut short, I think its a much better read and I think its a model on how these kind of mangas should go

Last edited:
Alright this was going kinda good at the beginning but we went right out the window for incest and not only that I'm wondering if his mom is going to go after him to

74j8vm.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This has gotta be one of the biggest trash fires I’ve experienced in some time. And I genuinely don’t think this author has ever interacted with another human being before, because these characters act more like insane trope vehicles than people, also WHAT THE FUCK

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Indeed, that approach won't be effective; in fact, it may result in him becoming even more frightened of her.

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Alright this was going kinda good at the beginning but we went right out the window for incest and not only that I'm wondering if his mom is going to go after him to
well as the mom is jealous of the milf, and the sister got traumatized too for almost killing and scarring his little brother for life that the only form of love she has available is sensual love as the family type got erased with his puppy eyes.

now it feels weird the earlier chapters when she was bossing him around, as now it feels like it changed too much.

Users who are viewing this thread