Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Rejection

Fed-Kun's army
Nah fuck this shit for real this time im out, this is just miserable and sad for the sake of being miserable and sad, on top of everything fucked up now we have incest and his sister who tried to kill him wanting to fuck him what a great read, I mean if you like this I have noting against you, its in human nature, like that morbid curiosity how can this get worse kind a thing, I just dont find it enjoyable watching a guy constantly unfairly suffer and be unimaginable unlucky just for the plot
A great read indeed, only for intellectuals

Dex-chan lover
Nah fuck this shit for real this time im out, this is just miserable and sad for the sake of being miserable and sad, on top of everything fucked up now we have incest and his sister who tried to kill him wanting to fuck him what a great read, and art is kinda iffy

I mean if you like this I have noting against you, its in human nature, like that morbid curiosity how can this possible get worse kind a thing, I just dont find it enjoyable watching a guy constantly unfairly suffer and be unimaginable unlucky just for the plot, I think I gave it a fair chance, this would be like 3-4 episodes right

Ive reread nyanta to pomeko and even if it was unfortunately cut short, I think its a much better read and I think its a model on how these kind of mangas should go
Bruh, nyanta to pomeko is also bad manga.

Where was I just now
Eyes ask what mind never knew
Sense, common no more?

2fee4ddca1f0349835820c500563bf3e.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread