Ore ni wa Kono Kuragari ga Kokochiyo Katta: Zetsubou kara Hajimaru Isekai Seikatsu, Kami no Kimagure de Kyousei Haishinchuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Seeing how this has a harem tag and even has deceased friend on the cover art, I think she will 100% be brought back, but probably have some sort of super power/ or amnesia.

Aggregator gang
This started out interesting but I am kind of bouncing off of it in the last few chapters. Refreya's actions are just so unbelievable it takes me out. And here I thought it will be an interesting story about a guy who closed himself off getting to open up again gradually.

Edit : Also, SHE IS 16?! Oh my god japan what are you doing?!

Dex-chan lover
This started out interesting but I am kind of bouncing off of it in the last few chapters. Refreya's actions are just so unbelievable it takes me out. And here I thought it will be an interesting story about a guy who closed himself off getting to open up again gradually.

Nothing, because is not Japan, and the author covered it making MC close in age too.

Spoiler alert: next chapter is worse and bonus chapter explains rifreya's mind... Or at least that's what I think

Dex-chan lover
Never thought i would wish for an MC to NOT hit that. His brain fought his dick pretty hard till last second. She is all kinds of sus.

Worse as in? I don't mind spoilers.
Borderline pedophilic comments from the viewers, and unhinged ones to NEVER put out of context :haa:. It's extremely funny tho.

And the bonus chapter basically explains rifreya's background. The funny part is that it is a "bonus chapter" but has the size of a regular chapter of 24 page, and that I just noticed it existed...

Dex-chan lover
Virgin Tier manga MC #10634 successfully weaseling himself out of having to have consensual sex with the hottest chick he'll ever meet in his life yet again, another sigma male gigachad to the collection :love:🔥

I must protect my virginity at all costs.

Dex-chan lover
to metagame this a little bit

given the cover, either she was also reincarnated and is still 'alive'

or he wins the thing and uses the orb successfully. i wonder how he gets all the viewers... hmmm
Whoa big if true. The volume covers really do be spoiling in that case

Supporter
Virgin Tier manga MC #10634 successfully weaseling himself out of having to have consensual sex with the hottest chick he'll ever meet in his life yet again, another sigma male gigachad to the collection :love:🔥

I must protect my virginity at all costs.
Would you have sex or let a girls’ dignity be destroyed by over +300 million people watching you both while doing it? The only reason he would do it its because of the ress from god. Poor Rifreya.

Users who are viewing this thread