Ore ni wa Kono Kuragari ga Kokochiyo Katta: Zetsubou kara Hajimaru Isekai Seikatsu, Kami no Kimagure de Kyousei Haishinchuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile on Earth
1. 500 million lonely guys were spilling sugar now
2. Doctors reported a surge in diabetic patients overnight
3. 100 million girls tried to have a chest enlargement surgery to be as Rifreya in Cosplay. Silicon company stocks surge worldwide.
4. Eminem wrote a rap song about "booty booty booty"
5. Asian nations recorded at least 1 million newly born baby girls and 100% they named the baby as Rifreya

Last edited:
It ended at an acceptable point, but the author did say it was only about half of the story and a lot of threads were left hanging. I live in hope it gets picked up some time, I consider this one of the better WNs I've read.

Supporter
I was left wondering about the viewer count during that discussion. Too bad they didn’t show it or his sisters reaction.

The author said he only wrote the first half-or-so of the story he could imagine, but it was an experiment in his writing in the first place so it's not exactly like saying he only wrote half the planned story. He rounds it off well, with satisfying conclusions to the problems the story started with, but not continuing into most of the secondary aspects that were mentioned along the way. It's a complete story as it is, but there is space for there to be a lot more if the author ever decides to continue it.

Could you elaborate?
replying to answer in their place. its not that the author didn't finish the webnovel.
the main conflict and story were resolved such as the killer and the child hood friend.
and so the story ended with an open possibility for continuation.

in summary its more the author has not yet continued the story.
which makes sense. main conflict done main villain gone, it be like whats happening with shield hero after the main villain was gone and their reputation was restored.
atleast thats what i assume is the line of thought for why the author has not yet continued it. you really need to come up with something new or else it be like a lot of many other pacelessly progressing isekai webnovels.

for all intents and purpose the main story and conflict is done and over. and its up to the author to figure out where to go next.

Dex-chan lover
replying to answer in their place. its not that the author didn't finish the webnovel.
the main conflict and story were resolved such as the killer and the child hood friend.

which makes sense. main conflict done main villain gone, it be like whats happening with shield hero after the main villain was gone and their reputation was restored.
atleast thats what i assume is the line of thought for why the author has not yet continued it. you really need to come up with something new or else it be like a lot of many other pacelessly progressing isekai webnovels.

for all intents and purpose the main story and conflict is done and over. and its up to the author to figure out where to go next.
Thanks

Dex-chan lover
Yep she's defiantly going to die and he's going to bring her back instead.
To many death flags for that not to be the case.

Thanks for the translation

that's precisely what i understood...

honestly it's better this way before we fall into the cringy harem :fml:

Shield hero is actually such a great analogy here.

At the end of the story, the Hikaru is basically where Naofumi was when his name was cleared.
All the problems that had caused a rocky start are resolved but the big overarching goal, in shield hero's case that would be saving the world, still remain unfinished.

In dcfm, the big overarching goal hasn't really been shown yet but hinted at.
the whole story is actually a big battle of wits between god and the sisters, with the sisters arrogantly trying to game the system in order to help Hikaru while god constantly screws them over by doing random things.

Users who are viewing this thread