Ore ni wa Kono Kuragari ga Kokochiyo Katta: Zetsubou kara Hajimaru Isekai Seikatsu, Kami no Kimagure de Kyousei Haishinchuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
2 Billion people is watching their eyes popped-out fully cause the camera angle is always on the verge of seeing Rifreya's pantsu, but its not (The god like to tease the viewers that way)

A character had to do something completely stupid and illogical to get this outcome. That's called forced writing and author leading. Forced drama is so lame. It shouldn't be part of any story. It's completely put me off from reading any more of the subsequent story. When there's a terrorist at the helm, it's time to abandon ship.

Dex-chan lover
So the fucking retarded used the points to buy soap and towels a few chapters back and now he has to abandon the race because of his lack of points?

I know stupidity has limits but maybe not this guy's
the stuff he bought was using shards. The otherworlders get shards every month based on viewer count. You can convert 30 shards into 1 point. He obviously didn't have enough shards for using the 2 or 3 he did at that time to matter.

Dex-chan lover
So the fucking retarded used the points to buy soap and towels a few chapters back and now he has to abandon the race because of his lack of points?

I know stupidity has limits but maybe not this guy's
The soap and towels were bought with crystals, which he earns from the number of viewers, points are more expensive, you have whatever you had leftover from the reincarnation, or you trade in a number of crystals for a single point.

Dunno if the status was just updated lately but this manga adap is already completed (axed?) and will end on chapter at 36.
Not sure about the source novel though.
yep its axed, or so ive understood from comments in extra chapters in the raws (as of dec 2023 no new updates)

he will receive the revive reward at a later part, but it comes with some caveats

Dunno if the status was just updated lately but this manga adap is already completed (axed?) and will end on chapter at 36.
Not sure about the source novel though.
i swear i'll get a comment like this on every chapter's discussion...

cf: a certain comment from chapter 23, and a second one

the WN, LN and Manga all end the same way. however, the manga omits a few details (ex: all the "transferee's shop" items)

Fed-Kun's army
not me think he would win and had to use the cristal on her in the end
now some one else can do it i think

Users who are viewing this thread