Ore no Aoharu wa Watasanai - Ch. 6

They're so cute!!! Love them so much and not ready to see this end :( Thank you so much for your hard work!!

Thank you for the update!

No, what. Don't say that! This story was so PURE! WhYYY!! He was just messing around, right? I don't want Jinnai to actually be the reason Subaru was isolated and bullied in middle school. Please no. ;-; Say it ain't so!

Thank you for trnaslating this i dont know if this the end because the status said it was completed but its true(?) Nonetheless if it is thank you for your hard work for translating this till the very end and i wish you all merry healthy christmas and happy new year 2021 may you all blessed in luck and health for the next year and the next year forever as well~

Thank you so much for your hard work on this series. The characters are so funny and likeable--Subaru is such good MC 🤣🤣 Loved this!!!

Let me get this straight, he had a crush on his friend, so he kept everyone away from him so he could monopolize him, and he clearly didn't like that. Yep that's a pretty big red flag

Group Leader
Please tell me that was just a bad shoujo line and not real 😅

Cute adorable story. Ty for the work sharing it.

Aww man, I love this series! Awesome! So funny and cute and heart squeezing!

Thanks so much for the translation!😘

Users who are viewing this thread