Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Ch. 65 - Self-Consciousness 11

Dex-chan lover
I was just about to come in the comments and tell y'all to put away the pitchforks (and dicks btw) because he didn't get any play. It's hard to remember that she is STILL 16 years old and technically a crime for the next 2 years. But it seems things went a totally different route in the comments ... whew.

Now, let's talk about some of y'alls kinks ... I won't shame them but I WILL look at you sideways.

I was just about to come in the comments and tell y'all to put away the pitchforks (and dicks btw) because he didn't get any play. It's hard to remember that she is STILL 16 years old and technically a crime for the next 2 years. But it seems things went a totally different route in the comments ... whew.

Now, let's talk about some of y'alls kinks ... I won't shame them but I WILL look at you sideways.

ZhBfZDC.jpg

So I feel that in this chapter ryou finally broke kusoras mask tho I feel if not for planting a bomb under the bed a massive c block or b-block in this instance I feel like kusora would have gone all the way and yes ik the age difference but this is fiction

Dex-chan lover
Yurea is basically the only route cuz the MC will be dead if he picks any other girl lol
Hikami Yuasa.
You know, considering their powers, it feels like Yurea is the least dangerous one of the three.
Yurea is dangerous in that she has goons that can do her bidding, she can plan things where the MC is busy and the MC is very weak physically.
Hikami and Yuasa are both superhuman physically and Yuasa (almost) killed Yurea's grandfather without effort. In fact it took another superhuman to just distract her.
So if Yurea becomes MC's enemy then MC has literally the best protection in the Universe at his disposal.

Users who are viewing this thread