Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Ch. 66.2

Dex-chan lover
Welp he's fucked. As stated in the early chapters once a target falls in love with you in the game they get sent to the real world with you when the games over, he's stuck with her now.
remember what happens if their affection gets too high? I shudder to think of the possibilities.

Dex-chan lover
Now that Yurea has fallen in love and the tension get calm, I wonder if the author would add another A-grade conquest target like Yurea? Or maybe even S-grade?

Now that Yurea has fallen in love and the tension get calm, I wonder if the author would add another A-grade conquest target like Yurea? Or maybe even S-grade?
I don't think we will ever have an other S

Aggregator gang
I think this Manga has undergone a great change, perhaps I could have noticed it earlier:

1. At first it was: how to unmask/expose psycho bitches;
2.Then it became: how to get romantically involved with psycho bitches.

...my guess for the future direction is: how to escape from the clutches of romantically involved psycho bitches.

to cut your junk off then have a really good hospital put it back on perfectly.

Can they even do that? Reattaching "perfectly". I doubt it.

I would glady let Yurea chop my wiener off

That would mean you have made a grave mistake and you would have to be afraid of this being done to you again and again, right? Does living in constant fear satisfies you? Is that something you need?

Get yourself together!

Double-page supporter
I am pretty sad about how Hikami basically became an afterthought.

Author seems determined to make crazy Yandere girl the main heroine.

Yurea seriously is not strong at all, when you consider it. All she has on her side is her hired goons, which are as strong as the yakuza that just got turned into worm food and her ridiculous luck. Hikami and Yusai can kill all of Yurea's guards in a single minute.

Dex-chan lover
I like Hikami. But she's just like, a murder puppy who drinks a lot of milk. Not super interesting as a character, but I enjoy Yurea as this wildcard, adds a lot of funny spice into already complicated setups. I can see why the author has pushed her so hard cuz of that.

Dex-chan lover
Yurea's love is heavy indeed; but I believe in my man Hasegawa. He's more than capable of enduring Yurea's affection.

Thank you for translation (honestly, after all Hasegawa went through, he deserves more than a million yen bonus. But I don't make the rules).

Group Leader
It would be interesting to see Yurea in the real word without all the yakuza power she has.

Aggregator gang
The MC is apparently a masochist, and likes the abuse.
Well to each their own

Dex-chan lover
and still no bra as usual.
I'm guessing you meant Hikami's nipples. It really bothers me. And I just checked the raws (on Manga UP) and it's not there. Though I'm not sure about the volume version.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Welp he's fucked. As stated in the early chapters once a target falls in love with you in the game they get sent to the real world with you when the games over, he's stuck with her now.
Nah, that isn't when he fucked up. The fucked up part was when he ignored that 100 points isn't the highest affection and it could get over that.

This history is good, but I'm feeling it needs to start to wrap up and go to a good conclusion. Or else we will end up in those mangas that go for too long, get axed an the final is trash

Users who are viewing this thread