Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game??: ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Ch. 73 - Blood (7)

Dex-chan lover
I don't like it either, poor guy has to witness other characters getting it on while he is left in the dust with a crazy bitch, I assume that the author thinks that this is the most interesting pairing, Milk Ninja would be too "easy", she most likely would be down for anything and would make an ideal partner given how much they share and can reliably work together, but man I hope she actually changes within the next 10 chapters, otherwise is just a neverending loop.

I get the author seems bent on keeping a tense atmosphere in this Manga and I commend his ability to give the MC overpowered abilities while also making him look very fragile, but right now it doesn't feel like much progress has been achieved, he needs to leave to this world after all.
Thank you! Exactly! That's exactly how I feel in the author's thought direction towards Hikami! Hopefully she'll have her own relationship arc with him.
The only other thing the author is using to keep Ryou away from Hikami is that he's apparently put off whenever she offers him milk... I mean, come on, Ryou's a grown ass man. If milk's not his thing he can just say it to her or he doens't even have to drink it all. Or what, he thinks if he denies her offer, he thinks she'll slash him? They've worked with each other for so many cases now he should be aware how she thinks and even knows that she's also attracted to him.
And he just suddenly develops laser guided MC protag denseness... to again, all this to railroad him to crazy rich girl.🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread