Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 10 Ch. 37 - Black Ball (3)

I'm really curious just how high Yurea and Hikami's affection points are.
Especially Yurea's, because I know she's not going to let anyone have him, at this point.
Hasegawa is so focused on investigating that he's forgetting other crucial things.
I'm going to enjoy the MC getting BTFO when his Class A Tsunyandere waifu has enough and starts not letting him leave her sight.

Why doesn't he just use the sleep spray thingy on the target to check whats in the bag?

Can I just say that it is pretty nice to meet the guard who tossed the grenade back out again? Even if it was for a short time.

Good chapter again. I'm hyped up to know what will happen next.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like Yurea might be the next target of the bombing but it gonna be kinda hard to pull off with all that guards she has. It seemed for me that the bomb girl was angry at Yurea becouse she betrayed her by being happy in love.

Dex-chan lover
Battery at 100% after walking around for so long? Definitely a game world.

her heart is going doki doki

thecringeifeltowwww

he better answer that tho. It's either her screaming why he did wake her up? why he pat her head? or danger?

Dex-chan lover
Pretty easy to figure out this sadistic lady drugged Yurea during the meeting to blow her up

In the previous chapter Richiko was said to be youngest child, here she is eldest daughter. Well, she's gonna be ded by Kusora anyway

Users who are viewing this thread