Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game??: ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 10 Ch. 39 - Black Ball (5)

Fed-Kun's army
PEople want him to fuck her, did you all forget this bitch entire being is the embodiment of insanity and the only reason, our MC survived they're first encounter was because he didn't bite her bait, guaratnee he can go all the way now, tho am sure he doesn't want her following him back to the real world when the game is over.

Fed-Kun's army
after everything this guy is still such a pussy.

Ahhh,,what is love?
The universal question that even scientist can't explain.
Others would say there is no right and wrong about love.
A tough question.

Dex-chan lover
Baby dont hurt me, dont hurt, no more
yurea shaping up to be the heroine all along. well she IS already revealed as a level A "target" since early chapter anyway, so the hint about her being endgame is there all along

Double-page supporter
The chapter title is "Black Ball", but I feel like it's not black ones that readers are feeling.

Dex-chan lover
What is love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more. dun dun dundun dun, dun dun dundun dunnnnnn.

Dex-chan lover
They should rename black ball to blue balls cuz that's what we're all feeling rn.

Fed-Kun's army
Even though it's a plot device (literally lol), I quite like that they have some time to just interact without some imminent danger that might force him to reset looming over their heads.

Users who are viewing this thread