Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 11 Ch. 41 - Black Ball (7)

ivv

Dex-chan lover
you disappoint me man
the black box
it must not exist
xD

Dex-chan lover
He's gonna reload and lose all that progress with Kusora? Why does the author want to make the story more complicated than it needs to be? And now her uncle is behind it all out of nowhere?

Supporter
@LemonJuice

Well that's the thing ... he spent the second half of the chapter researching the target in order to load his game and fulfill the mission correctly. That will revert him to before he went into Black ball world with the other girl, so she will have no recollection of finally "knowing" that he has powers. The only good thing that, the ball did was let him know that he needs to redo something in order to progress in the story.

It was like in the previous scenario in which we as the readers learned that if the MC did nothing, there would have been a war between Milk girl and Yakuza chick, which was eventually prevented when he went back and loaded a state to when the limo would have exploded.

Dex-chan lover
Black box inside the black ball? What's next, will he put the black ball inside a black triangle?

Double-page supporter
The way her arm is drawn on page 6... that's broken. It's bent well below the wrist. Same with the third panel on page 9, then on the final panel, her arm is mysteriously unbent again. That's outside of the fact that she was well below arms length before he grabbed her and even if he did grab her, as she was accelerating downward, it's amazing she didn't dislocate her shoulder.

Anyway that's enough for the nitpicking. It's nice to see him thinking things through before hitting the reset button for once. It's also nice that he didn't immediately whack-a-mole the save button upon finishing a dangerous situation even when there were more questions to answer.

As for the "she thinks of me like a little brother". Did he forget grabbing her ass and shoving his tongue down her throat back in chapter 10?

Banned
Its not pointless as all the target girls have some sort of phantom memory of their interaction on previous save files. Kusora might get another chance to prove her intuition that the MC has powers of some sort.

@ultimatehaki Hmm, that is weird then. Because I thought she was only wearing a bra at one point. Also, the censorship was changed on older chapters btw.

Could someone remind me why cant he just let kusora die ? it has been more than 2 time he saved her life . She is always bothering and treating him like trash it is annoying!

@JunWu97 the raws they get are censored so they cant do anything about it, but uncensored versions come out later so they go back and replace them, idk exactly when or anything though

Group Leader
I doubt the author would want to undo all that character development with Kusora by having another reset.

@Zergio200ism Seems like the author decided to make her the end mission from the start(unless there is S targets) but she is extremely obnoxious. I swear the only tsundere(in her case Yandere as well) that I was not annoyed by was from Toradora, every other manga that has this trope is really damn annoying especially when they are main heroines .

Hlz

@GalladeGuy You shouldnt worry over that.. author has proven to have rather low treshold for starting to pull things out from his arse as long as it makes writing more convenient.
Kusora has already started remembering things from earlier loops (ie. when she threw the exploding dude out from the helicopter who in earlier loop blew himself and her with him) so I dare say very soon she starts to remember everything from earlier loops.. If there is explanation for that then it has something to do with high affection level though Im not holding my breath for author to explain anything.

Fed-Kun's army
tbh when they mentioned the donation to an orphanage i just assumed it was to the bomb maker disguised under the pretense of donation, didnt expect it to be for real lol

Users who are viewing this thread