A Dating Sim of Life or Death - Vol. 5 Ch. 19.1 - A Difficult Assignment

Dex-chan lover
>people completely missing the point of how her perception's completely skewed due to an isolated and abusive upbringing

Beauty is a social construct, guys.

Contributor
Idk why, but i don't think she will stay alive until the end, especially because of one game system.

So that is the reason why she has so many milk. And i can see the result of drinking tons of milk 😏

Dex-chan lover
@Kyte Beauty in where she lived is a social construct most likely due to their training but in the real world not really considering even in the animal world beauty is an important thing in finding mates.

Well the barebone of Beauty for us humans is a symmetric body and nice hips(women actually prefer men with nice butts) well symmetric thing is found in most animals and nice butts is a primate thing.

Fed-Kun's army
Hikami, this chapter:

26b3dt.jpg

@greatninja Well being fat used to be the standard of beauty but here we are now.

And no, animals have no specific beauty standard. The thing you perceive as beauty, to animals simply refer to "I am healthy enough to waste this amount of energy for flashiness"

Fed-Kun's army
I like the assassin girl (reminds me of Kill Bill), so I'm happy to read about her history.

Double-page supporter
@shouldsleep Eh, Rubenesque is "fat", but not obese. Sort of like the old school version of Thicc. There are still a lot of people who like their women thicker than a bowl or oatmeal. Just not in Japan for the most part.

XL

Dex-chan lover
That was so vain, hurts mah tiny brain reading it. "ermagawd imma so ugly, y me so ugly". Who gives a shit you guys kill people for a living and it's not even the "seduce and kill" job so you don't even need to be good looking.

Supporter
@shouldsleep ‘Fat’ in modern times, it is obese or morbidly obese. ‘Fat’ in ancient times such as Ancient Greek, it is chubby or slightly overweight. It is different standard.

@GodKing46 Uh no. Fat isn't constrained by being morbidly obese. Society gets to decide that, and the subjective term ranges from being barely overweight and beyond.

In ancient times. I doubt anyone could be obese prior to the industrial revolution (no vehicles, limited food supply and lack of refrigeration does that).

Dex-chan lover
So they can't show nipples protruding through a shirt, but they can show a dude's head being sliced in half? Lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread