Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game??: ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 6 Ch. 23.1 - A Difficult Assignment 5

Dex-chan lover
Aww fuck, so the game screwed him over hard this time. I think the Kusora route's done for, but I could actually see her forgiving him since she's messed up in a lot of ways.

That said, to the people calling this guy an idiot etc - have you even read this series? We know:
1) If he doesn't clear the mission before time runs out, he dies. This mission clearly stated that the target is the short-haired girl.
2) Whenever options pop up, that is the correct route. Every action taken to avoid that choice results in a bad end.
3) If both bad end routes are chosen, a third "true" one can pop up.

Obviously it sucks to betray Kusora and this is very likely to bite him back if there's no 3rd option, but the game gave him zero choice. He's acting perfectly logically.

Dex-chan lover
I completely forgot about the "Option" part of this game. It's been so long since the last forced option I kinda thought it was a temporary "guide" to help him through the beginning. Feels so random getting it here in this situation though.

More importantly, How the hell is she alive after taking a knife to the chest?

Contributor
@Sh4dey She actually got stabbed in the arm. Author pulled a fake-out last chapter, then revealed next chapter where she was stabbed.

Dex-chan lover
I dont like the mc doing this. Sure, its an obvious way to get intel, but he didnt need to follow the boxes really, could just have tipped kusorea off and asked to sit in on the interrogation, or to act as the "good cop" by showing up and "freeing" her during the night after a day of them interrogating her, to make her spill the beans that way. She clearly isn't worth sympathy anyway, attacking the girl which is clearly pushed by author to be main-girl.

Fed-Kun's army
I could think of at least 3 ways you could avoid this without killing her

Dex-chan lover
holy fuck dude, now you're really dead, you fucking dumbass motherfucker.

Fed-Kun's army
If you pick options 1 and options 2 there will be options 3 pop up after like hint of help.
He is not clearly thinking and depends on system.

Dex-chan lover
When you have the power to turn back time and you limit yourself to the two options given to you. "Brain dead" fits like a fiddle here.

WTF should have captured that bitch when she was attempting to stab her so you can both interogate her and earn affection points running away was the worse option here.

Dex-chan lover
The author forgot that the MC had sleeping spray, apparently.
Just go in, make her go asleep and pretend that she is just someone who napped inside a cafe

Dex-chan lover
The girl's death doesn't always means mission over.
The cult arc before is a precedent for this.

And I guess I kinda understand wanting to see what the choices lead to, but you know what's also interesting?
Seeing all the possible bad end from not taking the choice. I don't think we've seen the MC despaired over this before.

Users who are viewing this thread