Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

Group Leader
I see that the adaptation of this scene was quickly unfortunate. I will give you the translation of what is happening once I have updated the French version.

Curious does this go anywhere like will their be an eventual big bad or just a few chapters about this girl to the next before ending in some open end or something?

Dex-chan lover
@FaldeusSama well i don't speak french but i kind of understand what they are saying(in french), sadly a monthly manga hurts me by waiting, but what do you mean with "I see that the adaptation of this scene was quickly unfortunate"

Group Leader
@DeadlyShadow0 The protagonist is supposed to be in a state of despair in this scene, because no matter how many times he recharges his save he is not what to do to stop yumi who trying to kill yurea, all this before the third option appears at the same time as the chronometer in the store.

Despite everything, the scene is still quite faithful to the web novel.

Group Leader
@DeadlyShadow0
For the summary of chapter 23

Chapter 23

In this chapter we have hasegawa who tries to save sayaka from an insured death,
sayaka wishes to kill kusora yurea to avenge the death of her sister who worked for kusora's company, because yumi thought it was kusora who killed him. hasegawa who tries to discover the mystery behind her sister's death runs away with her trying to reason yumi and telling her that he is her ally, despite all this doesn't work and yumi leaves desperate, hasegawa ends up contacting Hikami to ask him for information about Yumi and his sister and know what happened, hikami accepts and will therefore find out, in the meantime Yurea calls hasegawa, hasegawa who therefore answers the call asked him how his injury is doing, yurea answers him why would he be worried for her, so who's had organizing everything, hasegawa who sees himself helpless because yurea thinks he's the one who conspired for the murdered, and she tells him that she's already ordered these guards to bring his head and ryou in front of her, he answers that he didn't know it was going to happen and apologizes, so yurea decides to give him a second chance and orders him to go kill yumi, but he doesn't want, after that hikami contacted hasegawa again and informed him that kusora had already opened a file to investigate the death of yumi's sister, hasegawa is therefore assured that it is not kusora who is behind his death. and therefore sees the yurea guards coming towards him surely to capture him, so he decides to go back in time to change things. end of chapter 23

The chapter 23

Sorry for my english.

Group Leader
@DeadlyShadow0
For Chapter 24

So after going back in time
he goes to yumi and tells her that Yurea is not the one who killed her sister and asks her if she has more information than that, yumi panics and goes to plant yurea, hasegawa sees that no matter what choice he makes yurea has been stab, at that moment as I said before, he finds the chronometer that allows him to stop time for 5 hours and bandages to cure yurea the kidnappings, and he gets rid of his phone and theirs, he searches them to see he doesn't have one on them, so after he takes them away he ties yumi who try to kill yurea, once Yurea wakes up yurea asks hasegawa what's going on, hasegawa answers him that he kidnapped her, yurea laughs and says he alone wouldn't be able to, hasegawa takes her hand and tells her to make her favorite move and tells her to try shooting, yurea remains stubborn despite that so he tries to kiss her to see if she will still be embarrassed,

so she hits these balls, and she says it looks like these guards are not there, and she tells him that he can do what he wants so, yurea visits the place, meanwhile hasegawa can't move too much because of the intense pain, he thinks that if she finds yumi it could be a big problem, against all odds he sees yurea coming back, yurea admits she was kidnapped,

so she asks what is the objective of hasegawa, she tells him it would be better to kill her now, because once you get home she will kill him at all costs.

The chapter 24

Group Leader
I have summarized as much as possible, I could translate the chapters for you but, an English team is already working on it, and it would take me twice as long if I did both the French and English version ^^

Man...
All of that money...
Well 5 hours for 30 M yen...
I think that's a pretty good deal i would say...

Users who are viewing this thread