Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 7 Ch. 27

Contributor
Censorship reeeee.

That's why i want to see this released here.

Contributor
@Seronius

Like others mangas (world end harem), the online version is censored, if you want the not-censored version, you need to get the books.

This manga is monthly if i'm not wrong.

Dex-chan lover
too bad it was censored & in chinese but well i'm still happy nonetheless, so she is still the waifu @FaldeusSama i will be waiting for the translation in 2 weeks maybe? & well i feel something big is coming

Group Leader
Yes, something big things are going to happen, normally I'll release the chapter Monday, I'll summarize all the important things for you when I'm done. @DeadlyShadow0

AHAHAHHAHA
THIS GUY ARE DOING WHAT I WOULD DO AS HIM!
Licking her scar of course...
And damn Kusora Yurea...
You're my dose of gap moe now...

@Siquall so there is no way to get an uncesored version without getting a physical copy? goddamnit ¬¬

Group Leader
@Miros you can obtain digital uncensored volume if you search google. I was able to download all 6 volumes from raw sites.

Group Leader
@DeadlyShadow0 I finished all the translation, but I would release the chapters later, I'll give you the summary of what happens the first part.

So we have sayaka and hasegawa entering the mansion, the yurea guard leads him into the room where the information files on the case of yumi's sister's murder are located,

hasegawa notices that they had already investigated this murder extensively and looking at all the files present he thinks it would take him at least several months to read everything, and that one week is not enough to read all this to him,

we have the scene where yumi puts away files and falls with hasegawa and then yurea enters and asks hasegawa what he does, hasegawa in a rather embarrassing position says he is looking for information,

yurea told him you were looking for files in such a position and wondered if he liked Sayaka after all.

sayaka kneels down and apologizes to yurea for everything.

she answers her that she will leave Japan once the case is over.

Yurea answers that they have only one week, once the week is over, whether they find the murderer or not sayaka will have to leave Japan,

sayaka asked if she could see the room or her sister asleep, to investigate.

yurea answer him, do as you wish.

in the meantime, the guard will take him to his sister's room.

Yurea tells hasegawa that she gives him the right to eat with her.

Hasegawa, answer that he's already eaten

yurea asks him if they take baths often, because he sweats

so hasegawa is going to take a bath and yurea is going to get into the bath, he'll be surprised.

then yurea will ask him what he thinks about his body, because yurea is still bothered by his burn.

hasegawa answers her: I already told you it's part of you, and I think it's beautiful.

yurea gets embarrassed. and tells him he's lying and that he actually finds it disgusting.

then there's the scene where he licks his burn...

So I basically summarized page 1-24

the rest will be more detailed on the murder.

sorry for my english

Dex-chan lover
@FaldeusSama thank you very much faldeus, i really apreciate what you are doing & i don't think your english is bad in any way i can perfectly understand you, so don't get bothered by any of that; by the way i saw you uploaded the manga of the heroe who want revenge for the kingdom's & princess betrayal so... is good to see you on other mangas that i really like to read

Users who are viewing this thread