Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 9 Ch. 34 - The Secrets to the Axis of Time 5

YOU FOOL! You ignored the terms and conditions! The game literally said if a girl's affection rises too much she can go cray cray!

Dex-chan lover
@Crowmanhunter
Nah, it never said it explicitly like that just like along the lines of implied? It said to keep it between 90 and 100 and not exceed it I think? MC unfortunately is a kind of a dumbass not thinking more about the instructions and checking Yurea's affection meter... If she's already crazy as she is he doesn't wonder if she goes batshit insane. Then again, I don't think he even knows about yanderes

Dex-chan lover
if kusora does follow him to the real world, I'm sure it is without her life in the game world, so she'll just be a regular bipolar waif for the mc

Dex-chan lover
Wait, Hikami was doing her Kill Bill stuff with no bra?!

When we, as readers, know what will happened to the MC before the Load while the MC doesn't know anything and escapes the dFlag by his Luck.

He went from , "BITCH YOU THINK MY DICK PIC IS CREEPY?!!!" to, "Your girlfriend calls me daddy in bed"

Hlz

Prota is going to have more than just littlebit problems with his balancing act if he intends to try make a harem from these ladies driven by loco motives. Now we just need the 3rd waifu to make a return and we have whole carousel spinning.

Dex-chan lover
The MC is going to max kusora affection , end up with her in real life, but she won`t be a yakuza millonaire, is just going to be a bipolar girl that will stab him in the dick with a fork over a cold coffee.

Fed-Kun's army
@ArgoFreese Yeah they said if affection points go over 100 some crazy shit can happen. I'm assuming that triggers some yandere shit.

@Podi125 MC completely neglects to check how much affection points he has with a girl. Yurea is constantly getting jealous and flustered around the MC and he never stops and says, "Hey, maybe I should check how much AP I have with Yurea so I don't screw myself..." Something tragic is coming.

Users who are viewing this thread