Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 9 Ch. 35 - Black Ball (1)

Group Leader
This is absolute bnullshit... like, are you an idiot? Perfect! PERFECT MC!
1 star bullshit

Supporter
The plot has changed to reflect recent popularity of gacha games. Also why was he such a simp ass pussy when a woman was clearly signalling. He should know she likes him by her affection level, if her titties and ass all over his face was not enough.

Double-page supporter
Yeah the people in the world are clearly beginning to remember past timelines... He's fucking with the save/load system too much. Maybe increasing affection points means more information/memory retained from past timelines?

Dex-chan lover
Hikami remembered something from before a reload, huh? Now that raises some interesting questions.
Just how much does she remember? Clearly not everything since she doesn't remember the bomb.
Is it just her that remembers some things?
Why did she choose not to inform Hasegawa she remembers things?
Does she even know where she's remembering that stuff from; that it was a reload and that Hasegawa controls it?

Fed-Kun's army
Calling your waifu to pull your gacha for you lol

And damn, the old lady... She'll defo be relevant in the future

Fed-Kun's army
How can Hikami remember the bet when the bet was made when he got stabbed and he didn't get stab because he lucked out last load or did she remember a fragment ? like Kursou threw the guy out of the helicopter when the MC called like she realized something was off instead of the load before where he exploded, right now am not sure if the remember timeline thing is a plothole or a legit bigger plot, also this idiot should've of given hikami the dick, she clearly wants it, stop pussying out, also thank you scanlation team for uncensored chapters, why a series like this even HAS censored chapters is a crime in itself.

Aggregator gang
I dislike the "lmao yeah nah it's totally delicious bro (even though I'm about to die from it)" trope. It get that "it's just fiction, chill", "it's done for comedy", or "don't think too much about it", and my opinion is just my opinion. That shit will never fly with me. As for "hurting feelings", wouldn't it be worse if you've been lied to your whole life and you found out the truth later, or if you actually killed someone?

Just saying.

Lmao, imagine what he's going to say.

I want a big tiddy waifu in Fgo but my luck is Rank E.
Can you pull for me pls?

Dex-chan lover
0nCFzAs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread