Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game??: ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly glad this manga get better rating. Yes it's ecchi af, but holy shit this is good psychological and mystery. Unlike the others, we lean more into discovering the game mechanic and survival.

10/10 manga. It gets 30 thousand views every chapter and alsos a 8+ star rating. Please keep translating it.

Dex-chan lover
I was just looking for an ecchi manga to kill some time, but damn this one surprised me a lot.

The inconstant censorship is quite annoying, but it really shows that the story doesn't rely on cheap ecchi stuff.

This manga is also very self conscious, some of the characters are unrealistic and convenient, but that is part of it, they are meant to first be merely NPCs in a videogame, so it makes sense for them to be like that. This is a big thumbs up from me.

Aggregator gang
@LeMomar:
They escaped the explosion from the last Assault target and are stuck in the Black Ball world. Ryou can't seem to escape unlike last time and is trying to find another way out. Yurea still doesn't know about Ryou's game-world powers and is just rolling with it while maintaining her underworld boss personality (despite her starting to figure out she went from seeing him as an interesting toy to a romantic interest). In the meantime, Ryou has been powering himself up using Yurea's insanely good luck without her knowing.

The Natsuki Subaru jacket made me suspicious. 7 chapters in, and I can't believe it's not Natsuki Subaru.

I keep trying to read but the beginning chapters are so fucking stupid. This is a death game/hentai hybrid, but the rapist MC
doesn’t get his dick wet because he fucks himself over by doing the dumbest shit.
No value.

I definitely like this series but it's REALLY hard to sympathize with the MC when he was legit gonna rape some girl without hesitation at the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread