Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken – Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou - Ch. 158

Thanks for the chapter!

I initially thought that he would put the faucet on the groin area of the golem.
It's nice to see Sakura again. It's like she's really pushed to the background for some chapters now and even before. I was hoping she could play more active roles but I guess she can't do that much as she is very much bound to the house's center pillar (with it being her real physical form).
I was thinking the same thing

isekai_house_fucker_158.png

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!

I initially thought that he would put the faucet on the groin area of the golem.
It's nice to see Sakura again. It's like she's really pushed to the background for some chapters now and even before. I was hoping she could play more active roles but I guess she can't do that much as she is very much bound to the house's center pillar (with it being her real physical form).
That was the best part of this chapter more Sakura :glee: something we have been lacking. We know she can leave the house as you had the whole festival/shop arc of her watching over the shop but it does feel like the author had pushed her aside for the other girls

Users who are viewing this thread