Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken ~Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou~ - Ch. 173

Dex-chan lover
I’ve been thinking that wooden golem robot needs more flair, for instance instead of the small golems spreading apples, it can just have a “claymore” that shoots apples. Maybe a pile bunker with a wooden stake would be nice too.

Or, an arm that can turn into a drill so it can be a drill that pierces through the heavens. :meguusmug:

Group Leader
Mangasushi has been absolutely obliterating the saturation of the last few chapters, holy fuck is it hard to see any detail on anything.
The available raws aren't even bad, they're low-res for sure, so why the hell have these been levelled so hard?

Dex-chan lover
So.... next question.....
After being defeated....

Gothic loli or chuuni loli, or even gothic chuuni yandere loli for the "Evil Poison Dragon"?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

It's finally subjugated, but due to the tons of filler chapters, can anyone point out which chapter was the big wand first used?

Dex-chan lover
Mangasushi has been absolutely obliterating the saturation of the last few chapters, holy fuck is it hard to see any detail on anything.
The available raws aren't even bad, they're low-res for sure, so why the hell have these been levelled so hard?
One could make the assumption that the high-res are on their site. As from their credits page, I bet they got bunch of ads if they get revenue from readers, I'll stick to low-rez.

Dex-chan lover
this is getting so boooooring man cmon make them ur bride and end this series pr it will get axed

Dex-chan lover
this is getting so boooooring man cmon make them ur bride and end this series pr it will get axed
I mean...you can always...stop reading. Its much easier to stop reading something you find boring, than hoping it gets axed (taking away other people's joy).

Users who are viewing this thread