Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken: Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 14 Ch. 178

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for another chapter - wasn't expecting mangasushi to suddenly publish their own new release. But I am guessing they will be return to their usual coverage of this series, especially since this manga adap already ended as of Ch233.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translations. Glad to see someone picking this up after so long.

Dex-chan lover
Dianneia, keep at it girl! You came from "pissing yourself on the regular" all the way up to "about to get fucking shanked by a magical house" :salute: :lul:
Yeah, Sakura about to go full "Yandere Simulator" on her and entire Procia(?)
Manaryl probably smartest of the dragon kings, promptly retreating from danger
Sakura went from Yan (page 1) to Dere (page 8) really quick this chapter. :pacman:
And Hestia still cute (page 4 and 8).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for another chapter - wasn't expecting mangasushi to suddenly publish their own new release. But I am guessing they will be return to their usual coverage of this series, especially since this manga adap already ended as of Ch233.
Their usual coverage is "post chapters for a few months, then only upload them on their own site until somebody else shows interest, then post a flurry of backlogged chapters and get all huffy about being 'sniped'".

Dex-chan lover
if you are up to it just keep translating a few more chapters, maybe 10, that is a good number...

Dex-chan lover
Welp, time to wait another 7 months for the next chapters, when mangasushit forget this series exist again and someone else translate a chapter.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter! Sad to hear that it actually already ended but at least we still have quite a bit untranslated chapters left to look forward too.

While I do still enjoy this series for its comfy SOL vibes, ngl I kinda miss when the MC actually fucked lmao. All the dragons and the princesses should be in MC's harem already

Users who are viewing this thread