Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken: Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 14 Ch. 184

Dex-chan lover
Probably going to drop this here after having read the WN.

He doesn't wind up with anyone else, it's a mono ending with the house spirit. The whole manga is just bait.
4c892a4e5bffad855930a6b6acbf8aa2.jpg

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dex-chan lover

He doesn't wind up with anyone else, it's a mono ending with the house spirit. The whole manga is just bait.
4c892a4e5bffad855930a6b6acbf8aa2.jpg

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad:

MC you goddamn house fucker. sigh I guess if your happy... I just wanted Princess-Pisses-Herself to grow, redeem herself and have a happy ending. Hell I'd even been okay with a Dragon as you have your pick... but here we are.

Dex-chan lover

Ok I have fo ask, how exactly is it bait? Harem manga ending in monogamy is super common, if anything you're in the wrong for expecting he'll end with multiple girls

Dex-chan lover
Ok I have fo ask, how exactly is it bait? Harem manga ending in monogamy is super common, if anything you're in the wrong for expecting he'll end with multiple girls
The biggest problem is the author pretty much forgets the house spirit exists, all the romantic interactions we got between them in the beginning is all your going to get. She's just a side character now. I shouldn't have said mono ending because that at least implies something more happens between them.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Still a long way to go til the final chapter but looking forward to their trip.
Can't he also make his own bus/car to drive their way to their target place?

Dex-chan lover
The biggest problem is the author pretty much forgets the house spirit exists, all the romantic interactions we got between them in the beginning is all your going to get. She's just a side character now. I shouldn't have said mono ending because that at least implies something more happens between them.
I kinda of get where you're coming from but the story was never exactly a romance, it was always about the nonsense he does and others reaction to it, literally everyone is a side character.

They're basically married for a while now and the story is basically a lighthearted slice of life, it was never about showing their romantic movements, after they got established as a couple there was basically no reason to focus on that anymore since the story isn't about that.

I don't disagree that we could have more moments between them, but they are effectively a married couple and we're seeing the random shit that happens on their daily life, just because they're not having romantic moments it doesn't mean they're not together, the entire reason why no other girl has any chance with him is exactly due to the fact he sees the house as his wife.

You can't really say nothing happened between them when them becoming a couple was literally one of the first plot points to happen.

Double-page supporter

That's a helpful spoiler for setting expectations of how this series will develop. But I actually have a different question: is there really any more story to speak of or does it just meander from one low-stakes scenario to the next until it ends?

Dex-chan lover

I kinda of get where you're coming from but the story was never exactly a romance, it was always about the nonsense he does and others reaction to it, literally everyone is a side character.

They're basically married for a while now and the story is basically a lighthearted slice of life, it was never about showing their romantic movements, after they got established as a couple there was basically no reason to focus on that anymore since the story isn't about that.

I don't disagree that we could have more moments between them, but they are effectively a married couple and we're seeing the random shit that happens on their daily life, just because they're not having romantic moments it doesn't mean they're not together, the entire reason why no other girl has any chance with him is exactly due to the fact he sees the house as his wife.

You can't really say nothing happened between them when them becoming a couple was literally one of the first plot points to happen.
I would like to point out that,after pounding his home,it got taller,due to the energy transfer.

It has not gotten taller since,which was probably an active move on his part,but that means this marriage has been dry.

The comic ending with just the house is fine,happens a lot in harem stories so it's pretty much expected(we'll have to wait n' see),but he has some crazy strong self-control considering all the choices around him.

But hey,it ain't romance we're here for,it's him doing whatever he wants since his spot can't be stopped.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I've got a question. Might be a nothing burger. But if Dianea is a princess, where are the king and the queen?...:thonk: AKA her mom and dad?

Fed-Kun's army
I would like to point out that,after pounding his home,it got taller,due to the energy transfer.

It has not gotten taller since,which was probably an active move on his part,but that means this marriage has been dry.

The comic ending with just the house is fine,happens a lot in harem stories so it's pretty much expected(we'll have to wait n' see),but he has some crazy strong self-control considering all the choices around him.

But hey,it ain't romance we're here for,it's him doing whatever he wants since his spot can't be stopped.
Could have spoiler tagged your reply to spoiler tagged stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Could have spoiler tagged your reply to spoiler tagged stuff.
First line was about past chapters,second line was speculation with the info from the first,the third is a general statement about harem stories and another assumption,and the fourth is the current state of the comic.

What exactly am I spoiling?...

Users who are viewing this thread