Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken: Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
345
Having sex with a house... huh... I guess it's my new kinky fetish now ._.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 27, 2018
Messages
2,192
I don't think I'll ever become the man I want to be.
I'll never be able to impregnate a house.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Apr 25, 2019
Messages
111
NIPPON BANZAI
iu
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 12, 2019
Messages
1,854
Oh man I can imagine something like, her children are houses as well and this means loli house spirits are their kids and hes gonna get an harem of them...
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
May 16, 2019
Messages
348
LMAO I was just kidding about this a few chapters ago, but it looks like it actually happened ... wells, time for suburban development......🤤
 
Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
123
This series is a fukin fever dream.
It dossnt know what it wants to be. The only reoccurring theme I can see is degeneracy but it doesnt even do that correctly

@baddri
Dont give them any ideas
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 6, 2020
Messages
2,182
i have never seen so many comments on a manga chapter before this is insane and rightfully so with this guy fucking his house to get more square feet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top