Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken ~Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 70

Aggregator gang
Honestly!! Cheating on his house with some cheaply made newer property in the city. Hope he doesn’t plan on sleeping there!

That last page... Poor Hesty - watching as Common Sense-chan gets curb-stomped by some apple trees.

Dex-chan lover
So will the new house be this girl?

27467v8.jpg

@monkey123 No, the girl on the cover is
another dragon king (same thing as Hesty and Anne), she's the sky dragon and her scales are what keeps falling on the ground.

Dex-chan lover
if he spent his money he'd help attract more people to the city and would help the locals out a lot

Dex-chan lover
This is sort of a bad idea.

A. It's horny apple juice.
B. You don't need the money
and C. Your house isn't enough? Stop fuffing around, and f*** your house.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Patrons of the rabbits' shop can get a pick-me-up from Daichi's juice shop... and head back to the rabbit shop. An endless cycle of
milking and juicing.

Dex-chan lover
Last time prostitution, and now drug.
Are you sure our MC not a yakuza or mafia?

• Thinking
Dex-chan lover
"I have more money than I know what to do with, time to Wal-Mart this town's other businesses into the ground."

Dex-chan lover
Like if the man needed money I'd get it but he already has more than he can spend (and he has tried) because of saving the city.
Add in how fast he makes stuff with his magic and he clearly won't even spend a full day doing the setup.
The golems are clearly gonna be running the shop so his reasoning just falls flat imo.

Users who are viewing this thread